46 Years of Models
+ 2016 Motorcycles
+ 2015 Motorcycles
+ 2014 Motorcycles
+ 2013 Motorcycles
+ 2012 Motorcycles
+ 2011 Motorcycles
+ 2010 Motorcycles
+ 2000 - 2009 Models
+ 1990 - 1999 Models
+ 1980 - 1989 Models
+ 1970 - 1979 Models
+ ATV Model Guide
+ Concept Bikes
Guides & Resources
+ Beginner's Guide
+ Biker's Dictionary
+ Bike Buyer's Guide
+ Concept Bike Guide
+ Compare Bike/ATVs
+ MPG Guide
+ Maintenance Guide
+ Mfg Compendium
+ Model History Guide
+ Motorcycle Cool Wall
+ Motorcycle Events
+ Motorcycle News
+ Motorcycle Reviews
+ Performance Guide
+ Product Reviews
+ Restoration Tips
+ Specs Handbook
+ Tire/Tyre Guide
+ TMW History
+ TMW Interviews
+ Travel Guide
+ Shopping Guide
+ Unit Converter Guide
+ Moto Guzzi
+ MV Agusta
+ Royal Enfield
+ Motorcycle Forums
+ Photo Gallery
+ Become a TMW fan!
+ On Facebook
+ On Google Plus
+ On Twitter
+ On YouTube
+ RSS News Feed
+ RSS Forum Feed
+ Old Photo Galleries
+ Contests & Prizes
+ TMW T-Shirts
+ Search This Site
+ Add us to your site
Advertising & Media
+ Advertise on TMW
+ Our Sponsors
+ Contact Us
+ TMW Recognition
+ TMW Staff
+ Our Motorcycles
+ Our Ride Photos
+ Site Map
All content on
Total Motorcycle is copyright protected and actively monitored by
Kawasaki Brute Force 750 NRA OUTDOORS
Back to 2009 Kawasaki ATV Quad Models Index Page
photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
- 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 NRA OUTDOORS
2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 NRA OUTDOORS
Maximum camouflage, accessorized for hunting and V-Twin power
The officially licensed Kawasaki Brute Force® 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS special edition features the Advantage® MAX-I HD camouflage pattern to keep outdoorsmen off their preys radar. In addition to bodywork, extra camouflage on the NRA OUTDOORS model covers the front guard, front and rear racks and all four wheels making it a perfect compliment to the hunting lifestyle.
Based on the standard Brute Force 750 4x4i, the Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS is a powerful, high-performance ATV offering a superior balance of rider comfort and convenience features.
Its driven by a powerful 90-degree, four-stroke, fuel injected V-twin engine. The 749cc, twin Electrofusion-plated aluminum cylinders are fed via 36mm throttle bodies controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which delivers the correct mixture based on coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle. Its high-pressure fuel pump is located inside the tank and has a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom to help ensure air does not get into the fuel system.
The low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearings in the throttle bodies translates into lighter feel at the throttle lever and less rider fatigue. Instantaneous fuel delivery and crisp engine response from the eight-valve engine make it a hit with sport riders. A high-efficiency radiator is mounted high in the chassis where it is best shielded from mud and debris.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS gets the power from its V-twin engine to the wheels through a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with low or high range, and reverse. The rider is able to select two- or four-wheel-drive operation simply by pressing a button on the handlebar. In four-wheel-drive mode, the Brute Force utilizes a limited-slip front differential, which eases steering effort under most riding conditions. The rider can also engage the handlebar mounted Variable Front Differential Control lever to manage torque delivery to the right and left front wheels for maximum traction.
The front drive shafts of the Brute Force feature Cardan joints an industry first. Similar to U-joints, Cardan joints help absorb torque fluctuations to the drive shaft, and the lightweight design helps to reduce vibration. The small and compact rear final gear case and sealed rear braking system were designed in conjunction with the IRS and are extremely rugged and efficient.
Dual front discs and Kawasakis highly acclaimed sealed rear braking system bring the Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS to a quick halt. Completely sealed, the rear braking systems components are protected from mud, dust and debris. Its compact size also provides more ground clearance than a conventional rear disc brake system. Enhancing the highly effective braking is the engines Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, which helps slow the ATV under certain conditions.
Ride comfort on the Brute Force NRA OUTDOORS ATV doesnt come at the expense of sport performance. Dual-rate springs for the front and rear suspension permit the best of both worlds. A soft initial spring rate for the bumps at slower speeds and a firmer second rate to handle higher speeds comes into play as the springs are further compressed. Complimenting the suspension, the urethane foam in the seat is firm enough to be supportive yet provide plenty of comfort for long hours in the saddle.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS utilizes a simple, yet sturdy double-cradle tubular steel frame with front dual A-arms and IRS. The front dual A-arms feature adjustable shocks with 6.7 inches of travel, while the IRS employs a leading torsion bar and provides 7.9 inches of travel. A combination of needle bearings and ball joints in the lower rear A-arms gives the IRS unrivaled suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort.
Getting to that remote hunting spot is easier with its aggressive tires and 12-inch wheels that help give the Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS its 9.7 inches of ground clearance and transfer the awesome power of the V-twin engine to the ground.
The bumper is designed for easily manhandling the Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA
OUTDOORS when the need arises. Behind the bumper is the strong and tough angular
bodywork of durable thermoplastic olefin bodywork clad in Advantage® MAX-I
HD camouflage for hunting stealth and long lasting good looks. Underneath
this bodywork is a factory-installed plastic conduit for easy winch installation.
The chassis balance is further optimized by the large five-gallon fuel tank beneath the seat. Keeping the weight in check are aluminum footpegs on the full-sized floorboards and lightweight cargo racks that can carry a combined weight of 264 pounds. The capable Brute Force NRA OUTDOORS can also tow 1,250 pounds.
It comes standard with a hitch ball bracket all the customer needs is a standard hitch ball. Owners can expand the versatility of the Brute Force with a variety of Authentic Kawasaki Accessories available through Kawasaki dealers.
Its upright and comfortable rider position enhances the riders ability to interact with the Brute Force 750 4x4i NRA OUTDOORS, and scan the horizon and the easy to read automotive-style instrument panel. Other features include the waterproof storage box in the left front fender, and a storage compartment in the right front fender.
As with all off-highway vehicle recreation, Kawasaki encourages ATV riders to ride responsibly and to respect the environment. Kawasaki will pay first-time buyers of a new Kawasaki ATV $100 for completing an ATV rider safety course conducted by the ATV Safety Institute (ASI). Interested consumers can call ASI toll-free at 800-887-2887.
Features and Benefits:
Fuel injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin engine
- Digital fuel Injection provides the perfect delivery throughout the rpm range with fast throttle response
- 36mm throttle bodies are controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to help ensure the perfect air fuel mixture
- Light throttle action due to low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearing equipped throttle body for less friction
- High-pressure fuel pump located inside tank
- Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
- Highly efficient and compact rare-earth magnets in the generator help contribute to reduced engine width
- Engine can be started in any gear when a brake is applied
- Access to the air filter requires removing only one cover
- Radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for better protection against mud and debris
Transmission and Powertrain
- Fully automatic Kawasaki Automatic Powerdrive System (KAPS) continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction
- Air for the CVT and airbox enter from a reverse-facing snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help protect against water and mud
- Rider can select two- or four-wheel-drive operation by pressing a button located on the handlebar
- Cardan joints on drive shafts absorb torque fluctuations and reduce vibration
- Plastic front and rear axle boots provide protection from debris
- Double-cradle frame is made of sturdy, tubular steel
- Chassis provides 9.7 inches of ground clearance
- Dual A-arm front suspension feature adjustable shocks and 6.7 inches of travel
- Independent rear suspension provides the best balance of rider comfort and handling at low to medium speeds, and provides 7.9 inches of travel
- Upper and lower front A-arms and lower rear A-arms utilize a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
- Dual front disc brakes with two-piston calipers and Kawasakis sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the ATV under certain conditions
- Long lasting good looks with durable thermoplastic olefin bodywork covered in the Advantage® MAX-I HD camouflage that extends to racks and wheels for superior hunting stealth
- Waterproof storage box in the left front fender that compliments the easy-access storage pocket on the right side
- Bumper design provides an effective handgrip position
- Comfortable, upright seating position combined with the independent rear suspension for a luxurious ride
- Rider comfort is enhanced via soft, yet firm urethane seat foam that provides lasting support for long hours in the saddle
- Automotive-style instruments include digital speedometer, odometer, twin trip meters, clock, hour meter and fuel gauge and are mounted for easy viewing
- Fitted with pre-routed tubing and mounting brackets for easy winch wiring and installation
- Four-bulb 40-watt headlights provide maximum lighting power for nighttime rides
- Aluminum footpegs help keep weight low
- Trailer hitch bracket with 1,250 lbs. towing capacity is standard equipment
- Tire and wheel design provides an integrated look with aggressive bodywork as well as superb traction
2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 NRA OUTDOORS - USA Specifications
American MSRP: $8,949
Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
Starting system: Electric
Bore x stroke: 85 x 66mm
Compression ratio: 8.8:1
Fuel system: Fuel Injection; (2) 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
Frame: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
Front suspension / wheel travel: Dual A-arm / 6.7 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel: Fully Independent, dual A-arm / 7.9 in.
Front tires: AT25x8-12
Rear tires: AT25x10-12
Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
Overall length: 86.4 in.
Overall width: 45.9 in.
Overall height: 48.5 in.
Wheelbase: 50.5 in.
Ground clearance: 9.7 in.
Seat height: 35.5 in.
Lighting: (4) 40W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 176 lbs.
Towing capacity: 1,250 lbs.
Curb weight: 652.7 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, clock, hour meter, fuel gauge, 2x4/4x4 indicator, neutral indicator, reverse indicator, low fuel warning light, low oil warning light
Color: Advantage® MAX-I HD camouflage
2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 NRA OUTDOORS - Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP $0
Model not available in Canada
The specifications mentioned here apply to and have been achieved by production models under standard operating conditions. We intend only to give a fair description of the vehicle and its performance capabilities but these specifications may not apply to every machine supplied for sale. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. reserves the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Equipment illustrated and specifications may vary to meet individual markets. Available colours may vary by market. Note: Specifications and pricing are subject to change.