Kawasaki Ninja ZX-KRR 150-Friendship Greetings from Jakarta

Sexy Blue
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 74
My Motorcycle: 2005/Kawasaki/Ninja ZX KRR-150 (2Stroke)

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-KRR 150-Friendship Greetings from Jakarta

#1 Unread post by Sexy Blue »

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-KRR 150 (2-stroke) :ninja:

Engine type: 2-stroke, crankcase reedvalve, SuperKIPS, HSAS
Bore x Stroke: 59.0 x 54.4 mm
Cooling System: Cooling with water
Amount & Fill Cylinders: One fruit & 148cc
Compression Ratio: 6.8: 1
Maximum Power: 22.1 KW (30.1 PS) / 10,500 RPM. But, with Carburetor PJ 34 Sudco + Yamaha YZ 125 Coil, and Racing Muffler/Exhaust DBS, Max power 33-34PS
Maximum Torque: 21.6 Nm / 9000 RPM
Carburetor: Mikuni VM 28
Starter System: Kick
Number of Transmission: 6 speed, constant mesh, return shift
Primary reduction system type: Gear
Reduction ratio: 3.272 (72/22)
Clutch: Wet, multi disc
Transmission Type: 6 speed, constant mesh, return shift
System type final drive: Chain drive
Reduction ratio: 3.000 (42/14)
Overall Drive Ratio: 8479 @ top gear
Oil Lubrication System: Oil Injection
Side Oil Capacity: 1 liter
Capacity Transmission Oil / Engine: 0.87 liters
Suspension Front: Telescopic Fork Suspension
Rear Suspension: Monoshock Suspension
Brakes Front: Twin Disc Brakes Pot
Brakes Rear: Twin Disc Brakes Pot
Tires Front: Tube/tubeless-type 90/90-17 49S
Tires Rear: Tube/tubeless-type 110/80-17 57S
The distance to the ground: 145mm
Weight: 124.5 kg
Fill the gas tank: 10.8 liters
Battery: 12 V 4 Ah

Just Information: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-KRR 150, circulated and marketed in the countries of Southeast Asia. But I do not know whether this variant also marketed Ninja outside Southeast Asia. I've seen on youtube, apparently there is a biker in South Africa who have this bike.

This motor has two types of machines/engines. For the first type have a code 1878, and both the code 1855. For 1878 is a production code beginning in 2002 to 2006. For the year 2006 until now, Kawasaki change the code to 1855 (with catalytic converter / EURO II).

In my country, Indonesia, new emissions regulations that apply to the EURO II.

As far as I know (CMIIW / correct me if I’m wrong), to machine-coded 1855 is more spontaneous acceleration, but for the 1878 machine code round the middle and upper or topseed feels more energetic.

For the size of Indonesia, topspeed Ninja ZX-KRR 150 with standard exhaust can reach 180 / 190 kilometers per hour. But when replaced with the carburetor and muffler racing can reach 200 / 205 kilometers per hour.
But I heard and saw on the internet, Kawasaki Corp. released a special edition variant of the Ninja 150, that is with PDK Gold 1855 engine code. This model is called Kawasaki KRR SE 150, with maximum power to 40 PS.

Competitors Kawsaki ninja ZX-KRR 150 is a Honda NSR 150, Suzuki RGR 150, and Yamaha TZM 150.

Sorry, that's as far as I know. I still lay about the engine Ninja ZX-KRR 150.

But unfortunately, in the city of Jakarta-Indonesia, the owner of the Ninja ZX-KRR 150 topspeed can not enjoy this bike, because of heavy traffic situation, and the arrangement of transportation and urban poor. The government here is very bad arranging transportation and highways, especially in large cities in Indonesia, especially Jakarta. The number of vehicles is too dense, not comparable to the broad avenues available.

There is no explicit and binding rules to regulate the amount of use of vehicles each day, especially cars. You can imagine, if one family has 4 cars, and four cars were out in one day, can you imagine how congested the streets of Jakarta.

To get around it, sometimes the owner of the Ninja ZX-KRR 150, a long trip out of town, the road is relatively not a lot of vehicles passing by, just to enjoy the acceleration and topspeed Ninja ZX-KRR150.

In Jakarta, I and friends of the owner of the Ninja ZX-KRR 150 Formatting a community that we call North Batavia Ninja (NOBAN). Its members had reached about 30 motorcycle / bikers. In some other cities in Indonesia there are also our members, a distance of hundreds of kilometers from the city Jakarta.

Unfortunately profusely apologize if my english is very bad.

Thank you very much for all the members of this forum. Fraternal greetings from Jakarta - Indonesia. :group:

Sincerely,
Ray :ninja:
Attachments
Ninja ZX-KRR 150
Ninja ZX-KRR 150
ZX-KRR 150.jpg (61.58 KiB) Viewed 17478 times

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-KRR 150-Friendship Greetings from Jaka

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Welcome to the community Ray!

:welcome2:

Your Ninja ZX-KRR 150 is an impressive the bike for 150cc! 180-205km/h, that's really quick. Too bad about the heavy traffic in Jakarta. I've been to Malaysia and Thailand and the roads are not the best and the traffic is bad. I didn't ride a motorcycle there but I did get in quite a few tuk-tuk 3-wheelers.

Welcome to the forum and don't worry about your English, we can read it just fine. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Sexy Blue
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 74
My Motorcycle: 2005/Kawasaki/Ninja ZX KRR-150 (2Stroke)

#3 Unread post by Sexy Blue »

Thank's alot Mike....:)

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Not a problem! :D

Friendliness is just one of the benefits of being part of the Total Motorcycle community!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.