HalfBreed
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 45
My Motorcycle: 2003 Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Classic

Howdy to one and all

#1 Unread post by HalfBreed »

HalfBreed here live and in living color, my wife & I now live in SW Georgia, but are orginally from NW Al just out from B'ham. Started riding when I was 13 & rode up until 15 years ago. I have been riding again since Nov. of 13. I have had several differant bikes including a Honda SS125, Honda 750K, Suzuki GS750, Harley 1200 Sporster and this time I wen way out there and bought a 2003 1600 Vulcan Classic. Nice bike but a Bear at slow speeds. Of course by now I've made several changes to the Bike as most riders do. The very greatest thing is my Wife loves to ride as much as I do and usually wants to do more moding than me, or at least faster. What a Woman!!!!!!! Ilove these forums because I meet so many nice and not to mention knowledable people. thanks for letting me be part of the family & look forward to reading all of the posts. Almmost forgot the wife is a Nurse and I'm retired from my previous career ( Industrial Maintenance Supervisor in the Poultry Industry) But now I'm a full time Nursing Student my self.

HalfBreed

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: Howdy to one and all

#2 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Glad to meet you.

:D

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver