You opinion Please

Mintbread
Legendary 1500
Legendary 1500
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by Mintbread »

It looks to have a few aftermarket parts on it, ie front discs & calipers, flush mount indicators, riders pegs & bar ends so there has been some money put into it.
We have a stack of these things on our roads here and are a real favourite for the boy-racers so you generally see, or should I say hear them going past at about 7 million rpm.
They are a good little bike but as I am sure you know just watch out for signs of crash damage that may be hidden from unsuspecting buyers.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/header.gif[/img]

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#12 Unread post by Shorts »

Mintbread wrote:It looks to have a few aftermarket parts on it, ie front discs & calipers, flush mount indicators, riders pegs & bar ends so there has been some money put into it.
We have a stack of these things on our roads here and are a real favourite for the boy-racers so you generally see, or should I say hear them going past at about 7 million rpm.
They are a good little bike but as I am sure you know just watch out for signs of crash damage that may be hidden from unsuspecting buyers.
Yeah, what I find surprising on this bike is the dual discs up front. CBR250s didn't get those until the RR models. Maybe I'm mistaken though...???

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 90
My Motorcycle: 2011 R1200R 07 BMW GS, Kymco 250 little

#13 Unread post by sapaul »

As usual, thanks guy's. I know the Girl who has this but she is miles away from where I live and have never seen the bike. From the guy's that have, they say it is very clean and has been restored well. The mirror issue is just that she can not get an original and does not want to put on something that really looks crappy.
I spent my therapy money an a K1200S
The therapy worked, I got a GS now
A touch of insanity crept back in the shape of an R1200R

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#14 Unread post by Shorts »

Sounds like she's put a lot of love into the bike, could be a winner :righton: