Suzuki Boulevard S83 owners

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by BlueBomber »

MotoF150 wrote:I noticed almost all the motorcycle dealers in my area have many used S83's for sale, to me thats a bad sign meaning nobody gets rid of a bike they love, the really good bikes are the ones you never see used for sale.
that's a bit of a yes and no type of question. It can also mean that a lot of people buy the bike expecting something different. For example around here you see a lot of Honda VLX 600's. They're a good, reliable bike. They're just also very tame, that gets boring fast.

Also, I've never even SEEN an S83 around here, my dad would love one, if we could see even ONE used in a paper he'd be all over it.

Then again, around here there are a lot of used Harley's and a lot used GSX/Ninja/CBR bikes, does that mean they're bad? Certainly not.

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

pvensel
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Maryland & Pennsylvania Cruisers

#12 Unread post by pvensel »

I am looking into starting a Cruiser Club in the areas of Baltimore Maryland, Carroll County, Gettysburg PA, Hanover PA, York PA, York County. Women & Men of all ages with Cruisers. I am from Hampstead Maryland and live pretty close to Pennsylvania Line, and I would like anybody interested in the area to go on a East Coast Cruise in the summer months of 2007, give me a hollar!
Keep It Vertical!

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#13 Unread post by MotoF150 »

im always riding down in the Gettysburg, York, PA areas, there are allready 10 millon riding clubs in that area, on any given Sunday afternoon in the summer there are 20 millon bikes riding thru downtown Gettysburg, but the few bars in town are filled up and the biker women are trashy and the HD owners are not very friendly to you riding ur rice burner.
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750