about a 2001 R6

Mustang83
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

about a 2001 R6

#1 Unread post by Mustang83 »

hey guys.. what do you think about to 2001 yamaha R6.. i had an option to buy one for $3,400 .. it had 2200 miles on it.. do u think thats a good deal..? it has an high mount exhuast. carbonfiber clutch and front break levers. the guy took all the stickers off .. the tank still has the stickers.. no body dammage.. and as of right now he said that it was stilling for a year with out riding it.. he just started it ever few days.. so now it runs a lil rough.. the guy said it needs new spark plugs and might need new spark plug wires too.. do u think it might need the carbrator cleaned.. if the gas was sitting for a bit it could need a fuel cleaner.. so do u think its a good deal to get the bike and just go have it tuned up.. has there been any problems with this year bike.. ? and major issues.. ? anything i should look for... please let me know if you can..

Mustang83
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by Mustang83 »

has there been anyting wrong with this year bike..?
has there been any major problems..?
Was it the last year of the carbrator on the R6..?
How Would i know if the bike was droped if there is no body damage..?
how would i know if there is something wrong with the motor, or if it was beeten on..?
Please help answer some of these questons...

Mustang83
Rookie
Rookie

i finally got a bike

#3 Unread post by Mustang83 »

Sup riders..

I just wanted to inform you that i finally baught my bike.. its a 2000 yamaha R6. i have been riding it for a few days now.. its amazing. i love riding soo much. the bike is in really good condition . its a blue and white R6. i was just wanted to tell everyone that has replyed to my post that i finally got a bike and i thank everyone for there replys.. well thankyou guys ..

~~CHRIS~~