07' Suzuki C-50 t

drousseau1
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

07' Suzuki C-50 t

#1 Unread post by drousseau1 »

How is this bike in general? Is this a good bike to start off with? Riding around the city (philly) or taking trips to the shore or mountains.... Any info. would be greatly appreciated.... thanks in advance! d

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#2 Unread post by roscowgo »

I don't know. I do know however that the C50 is a lovely mannerly comfy bike.

I dont suppose a couple of bags and some studs on the seat will change that all that much.

tropicalhotdog
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum

#3 Unread post by tropicalhotdog »

No offense, drousseau, but you seem to be asking essentially the same question a whole bunch of times in many different sections of the forum. I'm relatively new to this forum, but I think it's preferred etiquette if you ask your question just once, in the most appropriate section. Members of this forum seem almosty overwhelmingly helpful and quick to respond, so you really don't need to ask more than once and in once place.

As for the C50T, I just got one myself as my first real bike and recommend it highly.

Scott58
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#4 Unread post by Scott58 »

It's certainly a nice looking motorcycle, but to heavy for a first bike. Get something smaller and lighter. Learn to ride first or you'll end up starting an "i just dropped my bike" thread.
05 Honda Rebel
04 Spitfire Cub-24
05Suzuki S50