Brand new K750-S

space_man
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#31 Unread post by space_man »

Hi Dlortz how bad are the vibration?? I heard people say that after about an hour ride the hands go namb and so is the butt cause you can feel it in the seat too. I liked everything about this bike but it seems that most people realy compalin about it alot. thats a big turn off. Im settling on the suzuki sv650 naked. I just hope i wont outgrown the bike in the next 2-3 years. When i buy things i like to keep them for a long time.

space_man
dont dwell on the problem............ think of the solution....

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#32 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I just found this post, and I see the last time someone responded was September 2005... But, nonetheless, I will post anyways and bring the topic back up to the top of the list.

Before buying my Z750S just a few days ago I tried a lot of bikes to make sure I was making the right choice. I test rode the Ninja 650R, Versys, SV650 (naked), FZ6, and Bandit 650.

I thought I would love the SV650 but the riding position was all wrong for me. I am 5'8" (very average height) and yet I felt like I was balled up in fetal position. The footpegs were very high and I was leaning forward to reach the bars. After riding the bike for about 7 or 8 minutes I felt my lower back tightening up (I have lower back issues) and I just had to get off the bike. I was kind of upset because the bike I was riding was a super good price and had low km's, but oh well. High_Side's friend owns one and from what I hear, he even has some comfort issues after a day long ride.

The Z750S was the best bike for me, not just because I love the looks of it, but I felt it was very comfortable and I love the power. I would not recommend this as a first bike at all, but for someone that has at least a few years under their belt this bike will serve them well. I also think it will be hard to outgrow this bike so if you spend the money to buy one new you will probably ride it for a long while.

I have to keep it under 4000 rpm for the first 800 km's so I can't comment on the buzziness that others complain about. What I can say is that although the seat seems hard I am definitely getting used to it. Overall, the bike is extremely comfortable and fun to ride (even under 4000 rpm...LOL!).

Andrea :)
Andrea :sun: