Ducati Demo Day

cruisinflatout
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

Ducati Demo Day

#1 Unread post by cruisinflatout »

We recently had a dealership open up here in good ol Regina, Sask and a few weekends ago, they had their Ducati Demo Days.

I got a chance to ride the:

S4R
Monster 620

All the bikes were absolutely spectacular in stylin, handling and everything.

The Monster 620 surprised me....for it being their entry level bike, I liked it the best. It had a more upright ridin position, was comfortable and handled like nothin I've ever ridden before.

My next purchase will be a Ducati....period.
cruise flat out - www.cruiseflatout.com

With the re-emergence of naked bikes, one day soon, real men will be able to bring their motors out of the false shadows of molded plastic and show their motors to the world without fear of ridicule or shame.

TechTMW
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2005 BMW R1200GS

#2 Unread post by TechTMW »

What did you think about the S4R ? :twisted:
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
- Soren Kierkegaard (19th century Danish philosopher)

rapidblue
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#3 Unread post by rapidblue »

where is the dealership located?
I was wondering if there was a ducati dealer around here
80 honda CB750F Super Sport

cruisinflatout
Elite
Elite

#4 Unread post by cruisinflatout »

Thunder City in Regina here...awesome guys, they sell Victory too if your into Harley knockoffs (IMO)...

I loved all the Ducati's I rode...the S4R was killer...you just touched that throttle and she just wanted to go...it could definately be a fun/dangerous bike depending who's hands it was in.

Only drawback....20G's for the S4R....

For half price, a guy can buy a Monster 620 which basically handles and looks quite similar to the S4R all for 9500 bone...which is my plan one of these upcoming summers :D

With the re-emergence of naked bikes, one day soon, real men will be able to bring their motors out of the false shadows of molded plastic and show their motors to the world without fear of ridicule or shame.

emperorjordan
Elite
Elite

#5 Unread post by emperorjordan »

or, like me, be looking at the S2R instead.... runs under $10k here..... looks like the S4R and has more guts than the 620.
-2005 Suzuki DRZ-400S (The Fast Color).
- FMF Power Core 4
- 3x3" Air Box Mod, DynoJet Kit
- Dunlop D606 Tires
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car

cruisinflatout
Elite
Elite

#6 Unread post by cruisinflatout »

emperorjordan wrote:or, like me, be looking at the S2R instead.... runs under $10k here..... looks like the S4R and has more guts than the 620.
sorry 10k american is still 13k canadian at least...the monster 630 would be about 7500US....still a bit dif....