witch is best

_KMFA_VIPER
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

witch is best

#1 Unread post by _KMFA_VIPER »

Hi, timothy grable here.. been riding bikes for a long time now 5, 6 years. and my recent 2002 zx6r was stolen and im looking for a new bike. my ?s are.. of these bikes wich is best on comfort.. gsx-r600, zx6r,yzf6,cbr600r. also which has the best performace but also not gona cost 50million to add mods :) any responses and opinons will be greatly apreciated.. ty

rodzbike
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by rodzbike »

I'd say the CBR is the most comfortable. I'd rate them like this
1.CBR
2.Kawi
3.Yamaha
4.Zook
Just my opinion. Hope this helps.
~~~2000 GXSR 750~~~
~~~2005 VTX 1300C~~~
Dr. Rod of Satan's Barbers MC

jmillheiser
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500

#3 Unread post by jmillheiser »

I prefer the flat seat of the Gixxer and CBR. Still not terribly comfortable, but you dont feel like your going to tumble off the front.

Face it though, who actually buys a 600 supersport for comfort

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by Sev »

Personally I think that if you've been riding for 5 years, or hell 1 year you wouldn't be asking that question.

Someone with even a little experience would know that what feels best to me, does not feel best to Jmillheiser, or rodzbike, or anyone else. For normal every day riding all of the bikes are essentially equal in performance, even on the track there isn't a lot of difference.

So what does it come down to? Sit on the bikes. Then you tell us which one fits you the best. :D
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]