Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

Road Speed Pants

#1 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

This is my review of the Himalaya Motor Bike Wear Road Speed Pants.

I posted pictures Here. There are 5 pictures. The first is of the tag. Second is the removable thermal liner. Third is the front of the pants with camera flash. Fourth is the front without flash (Came out too dark. I had to lighten the photo which makes it look faded). Fifth is the back of the pants.

Features; Overpant riding wear made of textile materials. Removable hip and knee armour. Removable thermal lining. Reflective material on the front. Zipper connection on the back to attach to a jacket. Waterproof. Two front hip pockets with zippers and overlapping flap with velcro and snap closure. Zipper, velcro and two snap pant closure. Draw tight elastic tighteners (One on each side of your waist). 8" zippered cuffs. Reinforced knee and crotch areas.

My opinion; After wearing them over bluejeans in temperatures ranging from 40°F to 65°F and in the rain, I've found them to be warm and comfortable without the thermal lining as well as waterproof. If riding for long distances with temperatures below 50°F, you would probably want the thermal liner. The cuffs were not large enough to allow me to put them on or take them off without removing my boots. I found them to be too warm when not riding (ie; stopped to show off my bike to a friend). The seller stated that these can be worn as an overpant or alone. I have not worn them without jeans underneath so, I cannot attest to comfort that way. Overall I would rate them as "Good" (Scale: Horrible, Bad, Neutral, Good, Excellent).