Any experience w/ www.bikerleather.com/

sandog
Rookie
Rookie

Any experience w/ www.bikerleather.com/

#1 Unread post by sandog »

I was looking at a motorcycle jacket on the site http://www.bikerleather.com/mens/.
The jacket i was looking at is Item # BMJ711, Mens Racer Jacket. I prefer more of a crusier jacket, but they don't have any that i like.
The thing is it seems like a realy good deal for the money.
This is the description: Men's Racer Jacket: Soft and heavy cowhide leather, thinsulate zip-out lining, two front zipper vents, two zipper vents on back, 1.3 to 1.5mm thickness, laces on sides, with zippered sleeves, long back, elbow and shoulder pads. Price $99

Anyway, wanted to know if anyone has any experience w/ them, and what you think about the deal.
I am also looking at getting a pair of leather pants on the same site for $79

cb360
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by cb360 »

I don't have experience with them, but I'd be interested too. Do you know about their return policy? That's my big thing for buying clothes off the web. I can report a good experience with newenough.com - got a jacket from them - extremely high quality - but I ended up not liking the fit and they let me return it no questions asked.
1974 Honda CB360
1985 Honda Magna VF700c

sandog
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by sandog »

Here is there return policy from the site
When you receive your purchase, examine it carefully. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the order you receive from Biker-Wear, please return the package to the address on the original invoice. Upon return and receipt of the product(s), Biker-Wear will exchange, refund, or credit the item, less appropriate adjustments for shipping and handling - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
RETURN ITEMS TO:
Bikers' Apparel
1000 Main Ave., Suite 2F
Clifton, NJ 07011
U.S. residents will not be required to pay the shipping charges for the first-time replacement when we ship it back to you. Customers outside the U.S. will have to pay their own freight.

All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible) and with all paperwork, parts, accessories, etc. so as to ensure full credit.

The549
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#4 Unread post by The549 »

I'd have a really hard time buying that just because of the guy's face....but I have heard good things from them, and my $28+10 shipping jacket from ebay (different company, I'm pretty sure) such as this one is actually pretty nice, save for some loose threads that I glued. For the price, I found it prety dam amazing.

archanis
Veteran
Veteran

#5 Unread post by archanis »

the return policy seems standard. but i agree with The549 on the fact that the model for your jacket has the catch phrase 'lets get constipated'
faster than a quadriplegic racehorse!