LQQKING for good accessories web site

Grunt
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

LQQKING for good accessories web site

#1 Unread post by Grunt »

Can anyone recommend a good web site for motorcycle accessories? I have found a lot of sites out there, too many in fact. I'd like to know the most reliable, user friendly (good photos) and good customer service. Right now I'm looking for champaign luggage at a MadDog 20/20 price. Thanks for taking the time to help an FNG.
"There are those who softly tiptoe through life thinking they might arrive at death's door safely"
~Anonymous

Suzuki SV650

nyrblue35
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#2 Unread post by nyrblue35 »

what type of bike? if a cruiser i really like dealing with the guys at crusiercustomizing.com and phatperformanceparts.com

jcwhitney is another good site and ive heard good things about j&p cycles
See my bike and accessories at
www.CruiserCustomizing.com/nyrblue35

Grunt
Regular
Regular

#3 Unread post by Grunt »

I will be purchasing either a BMW 650gs or a Suzuki SV650. I like both bikes for completely different reasons but I will need to do some 1/2 day riding and I've yet to see a picture of the SV650 holding any kind of luggage. Thanks for the sites, I'll check it out. For now my Rebel and my backpack work fine.
"There are those who softly tiptoe through life thinking they might arrive at death's door safely"
~Anonymous

Suzuki SV650

Spiff
Veteran
Veteran

#4 Unread post by Spiff »

I can't single out a particular site, but I always check the reviews at webBikeWorld before buying anything for my motorcycle.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. -- H.L. Mencken

sedate_me
Rookie
Rookie

#5 Unread post by sedate_me »

They have some great stuff in ridegear.com -- i don't know if the photos out there are the real ones but could be...They also have closeout deals for some types of accessories on particular brands. If you want to have lots of choices try streetmotorcycleaccessories.com, too.
*used [url=http://www.motorcyclepartsbin.com]motorcyclE parts[/url]*MEn can rEad smallEr; womEn can hEar bEttEr. :D