Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Hang On For Honda's 2010 CRF250R

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hang On For Honda's 2010 CRF250R
1 July 2009 - Tis the season for the announcement of what the manufacturer's have in store of their new release motocross bikes, and the rumour mill has been in overdrive as to what the 2010 competition machines will offer.

Whilst Honda will not be formally releasing details of their latest CRFs until later this month, they have confirmed that there will be some significant changes to the CRF250R that will put the bike squarely at the front of the pack.

"We will offer full details shortly on the comprehensive upgrades on the CRF250R," said Honda's General Manager, Motorcycles, Tony Hinton.

"But what I can tell you is that it will incorporate some race-proven technology that both amateur as well as professional riders will want to get their hands on."

"The bike will also retain some of the specs that we know have worked well."

"Some manufacturers are already claiming that they will be first in class with their latest release, however I say let's just wait and see what happens."

"With a number of similar models being released at this time of year, I would highly recommend that motocross fans wait to see what is on offer from each manufacturer to make sure they are getting the most current technology available," Mr Hinton said.

Full details for the CRF250R will be available mid July from Honda Dealers nationally
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.