Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2010 Husaberg model announcement

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2010 Husaberg model announcement

Tuesday evening Husaberg signed a new contract with it’s Spanish WEC Junior rider Oriol Mena in the context of the media launch of the 2010 models.

Mena has been dominating the WEC junior class so far by winning 8 out of 10 race days and can already clinch the EJ World Championship title at the next round in Mexico on July 17th and 18th.

If he will do so he might race the last two rounds of the WEC already in the E2 senior class to prepare for his transition next season.

In Husaberg’s long tradition of bringing young talents from junior to senior level, with Joakim Ljunggren of Sweden being the last of these examples, Husaberg is proud to announce, that Husaberg’s General Manager, Oliver Göhring, signed a new contract with Oriol Mena for the WEC senior classes Tuesday night, in the presence of the president of the Catalan Motorcycle Federation, Mr. Angel Viladoms, in front of a big media audience.

“I came into the Husaberg Factory Team this year as a junior rider, and I felt very welcome and looked after well right from the beginning. Besides the great bike this excellent team spirit was the most decisive point for me to stay with the team also for the senior classes. I’m confident that I can achieve good results in a senior class already next season, and my team mates and the huge experience of the team will help me a lot in my future development.” Oriol commented after signing the new contract.

The journalists attending this big moment for Oriol as well as for Husaberg were invited to Igualada, Spain for the media launch of Husaberg’s 2010 model generation, which adds 3 brand new models to the existing two Enduro models FE 450 and FE 570, which were presented last year at the ISDE in Serres, Greece.

Oriol took the opportunity to test not only the new Enduro and Cross-Country models, but also the breathtaking new Husaberg Supermoto model at the Parcmotor racetack close to Igualada.
He was really impressed by the new models as well as the technical updates to the existing two models, which turned the Offroad World upside-down in 2008.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.