2010 Victory Models - 2 New Models

OutToLunch
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

2010 Victory Models - 2 New Models

#1 Unread post by OutToLunch »

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ ... &WT.mc_id=

The Cross Country and the Cross Roads are two new tourers on their new Core frame. These are really nice looking bikes.
[color=blue][b]'04 Victory Touring Cruiser[/b][/color]

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2010 Victory Models - 2 New Models

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

OutToLunch wrote:http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ ... &WT.mc_id=

The Cross Country and the Cross Roads are two new tourers on their new Core frame. These are really nice looking bikes.
Damn you are fast, I just got the media email now myself and was heading here to post it. :D

Great job!

I will have all the media stuff up on Total Motorcycle for Saturday and Sunday (looks like I will be working the weekend on this one, thanks Victory!). So you will be able to see all the new 2010 Victory's here at Total Motorcycle with press/media info and huge desktop photos.

The Victory site is EXTREMELY slow right now, so if you want, wait a day and I'll have them here. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#3 Unread post by Gummiente »

The Cross Country is the bike they should have built before and instead of the Vision. Finally, Victory is back on my short list.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New 2010 Victory Motorcycle Models NOW UP on Total Motorcycle

I worked all Saturday to get these up for everyone. I really think you will enjoy the new and old models, huge sized media photos and information.

See all the new 2010 Victory Hammer 8-Ball, Vision 8-Ball, Cross Country, Cross Roads and see what Arlen and Cory Ness have cooked up right here on Total Motorcycle! Victory; Built to be ridden. 2010 Victory Motorcycle Model Guide

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2 ... ictory.htm

Enjoy!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.