2010 Buell's are now up on Total Motorcycle!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2010 Buell's are now up on Total Motorcycle!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2010 Buell Models push it to the limits

Ruthless for a Reason. Buell takes any path necessary to find more performance for the rider, even if it means walking all over current engineering doctrine along the way. The 2010 Buell Motorcycle Model Line-up pushes those limits to the max. Now see them all here on TMW. 2010 Buell Motorcycle Model Guide

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2 ... -Buell.htm
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hey, what do you think of the graphic I did, pretty neat eh? :D

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Side Note:

You will notice the Blast! is gone for 2010. It's kinda sad to see it go, it brought new riders to the Buell lineup for them, people bought it, but for a Buell, it was pretty slow. (hence the B-Last nickname of it).

But, I think they should have replaced it with another 500cc bike.

Mike

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#4 Unread post by jstark47 »

While wasting time on the interwebz last night, I got a sniff of news (aka unsubstantiated rumor) that the Blast might still exist in 2010 - but not for retail sale under the Buell brand. IOW Blasts will still be made for supply to the Rider's Edge courses, but won't display the Buell logo and won't be available to the general public.

There is a certain cold logic to it- after all, they can't uses Sportsters in a Rider's Edge course - 550 lbs of bike is not for a raw noob.
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

jstark47 wrote:While wasting time on the interwebz last night, I got a sniff of news (aka unsubstantiated rumor) that the Blast might still exist in 2010 - but not for retail sale under the Buell brand. IOW Blasts will still be made for supply to the Rider's Edge courses, but won't display the Buell logo and won't be available to the general public.

There is a certain cold logic to it- after all, they can't uses Sportsters in a Rider's Edge course - 550 lbs of bike is not for a raw noob.
Quite the interesting rumor, I'm sure it's true in a way. Buell most likely has old new stock Blasts around (since they have been unchanged since introduction) and that stock should last many years selling to just schools. Harley-Davidson does special sales of some of their models to resuce, fire, police, etc

Mike

bluemoco
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

New Buell Blast comin'

#6 Unread post by bluemoco »

I have seen the online ads where Erik Buell crushes the Blast. They're pretty funny. :laughing:

IMO, there will be a Blast replacement sometime soon. Not sure what it'll look like, but they can't entirely cede the entry-level bike market to the Big Four.
"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy." -- Donnie Wahlberg in The Departed