Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TICKLE AND SUZUKI PODIUM AT TORONTO SUPERCROSS

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TICKLE AND SUZUKI PODIUM AT TORONTO SUPERCROSS

Team Suzuki Press Office – March 7.

RCH Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s Broc Tickle turned-in a career-best 450-class finish at the weekend’s Monster Energy AMA/ FIM World Supercross ninth round at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada, putting his RM-Z450 onto the third-step of the podium.

Tickle’s RCH stablemate Justin Bogle overcame a less-than-fortuitous launch from the starting gate but came from deep in the field to finish 12th.

“It all boils down to the start,” commented Tickle following the race. “I worked really hard over the off-season. The whole RCH/ Yoshimura/ Suzuki Factory Racing team has been working their butts off. It’s just about getting to the front in the first couple of laps. I did that and hung in there the whole race. There at the end I was struggling, riding tight. (Ryan) Dungey passed me, I got in behind him and got a flow going again. Toronto is a great place for me. I got my first podium in the Lites Class in Toronto and I got my first 450 podium, too. I’m stoked.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.