Gonna kill someone.....

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

Gonna kill someone.....

#1 Unread post by ceemes »

.....finally got my bike back on Friday and had a blast riding around Point Roberts on Sunday.

Today rode to work and parked the bike in my usually spot. After work I noticed a great big gouge and a small dent on my gas tank that wasn't there this morning along with a slight indentation in the H of the Honda tag.

Some evil son of she dog must of opened their cage door and hit my tank....gonna hunt them down and kill them.... :grimmace: :shooting2: :grimmace:
Always ask why.

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#2 Unread post by jstark47 »

That sucks. The only good thing I can say is at least they didn't knock it over.
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#3 Unread post by BuzZz »

When I was about 16-17, I rode my RD-350LC to the bank and parked it out front while waiting in line. A short time later some middle-aged lady comes in asks the room, "Does some one here own that motorcycle outside?"

:? I know this ain't good, but I'm standing there dressed in black leather head to toe, holding a Simpson Bandit helmet, and everyone else looked ... like they were 98 yrs old :laughing: , so I asked "Why?"

"Because I just knocked it over......"

So I run outside and pick up my poor bike, and she followed me out. I asked her if she tried to pick it up, but she said no... she was scared of it. :roll:

I asked her if she was so scared of it, why did she try to park in the exact same space I had already parked the bike in....(I'm working myself up for one holyhell of an asschewing on this stupid ladydog :evil: )...... when there was at least 2 empty spaces on both sides of where I parked.

She didn't have an answer to that, and she had this lost, scared, teary look on face... and I just couldn't lay into her and rip her a new one.... :cry:

So I decide to just drop it, live with the dents, replace the bars and grips and head back into the bank, and as I'm walking past her back to the bank, she says (to me, to herself, I'm not sure, but she said it quietly just as I was closest to her)......

.....waaaiiiit for it....

"I guess the third time I opened my door, I pushed too hard." .... third?.... third??.....THIRD!!!!

"YOU STUPID M*THERF*****, I AUGHTA.......!!!!!"

I am not particularly proud of everything I said next, but I am not sorry either. I bet that woman never opened her door on another bike, and I will bet my life she never tried to open it 3 times on the same one. :twisted:

I almost prefer not knowing exactly which evolutionary dead-end wacked my bike while parked now..... :? :laughing:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

badinfluence63
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
My Motorcycle: '98Ultra w/sc '01 Ultra and 1983FLHS

#4 Unread post by badinfluence63 »

Today rode to work and parked the bike in my usually spot. After work I noticed a great big gouge and a small dent on my gas tank that wasn't there this morning along with a slight indentation in the H of the Honda tag.
hate when that happens. Happened one time when I left my bike at the dealer. They denied denied denied. It wasn't there when I left it.