So who will it be for everyone this time?

for the Presidential Nominee?

Barack Obama
46%
John McCain
23%
Independent/other
15%
You don't care until November comes by...
No votes
Or you weren't planning to vote anyway.
15%

Total votes: 39

matthew5656
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: '98 Honda VTR

So who will it be for everyone this time?

#1 Unread post by matthew5656 »

The TMW community is so vast and diverse in political views, I am very curious...

slimcolo
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#2 Unread post by slimcolo »

Pat Paulson????

matthew5656
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#3 Unread post by matthew5656 »

It's too bad George Carlin recently passed, he would surely receive my vote!

:laughing:

slimcolo
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#4 Unread post by slimcolo »

Blinky or Bozo, it's still the same Barnum and Bailly's Circus.

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#5 Unread post by Shorts »

Palin as VP? I'm excited!

the_sandman_454
Elite
Elite

#6 Unread post by the_sandman_454 »

I'm afraid I don't like any candidates what so ever in this election. I'll probably hold my nose and pick McCain just because he isn't Obama. Maybe next go-around we'll actually have some decent candidates running.

We don't need more strict gun controls and we don't need socialized medicine. Neither of these things would be good for the country. Of course politicians want to give out entitlements like socialized medicine in exchange for votes, because the politicians aren't footing most of the bill for it, you and I are. Maybe that's beside the point though.

What we really need is a viable third party, mostly like the Libertarians, but with a few exceptions on some of their views. They need to start going after state governor positions and other higher ranking posts in order to get enough recognition out there that people understand what they stand for.

goodies
Veteran
Veteran

#7 Unread post by goodies »

I really don't want to vote for either. But I will probably vote against Obama, and just hope for the best over the next 4 years. I can not believe McCain is the best the Republicans could come up with.

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#8 Unread post by Gummiente »

I don't care who wins, just as long as they are able to point out Canada on a map.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#9 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

As much as I find comedy in Arnold being a Governer... I can't help feeling he'd be a better President than most of your Nominees, or indeed our current Prime Minister..... :?
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

matthew5656
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#10 Unread post by matthew5656 »

Hmmm, so does anyone really think it was such a great idea of McCain to pick Sarah Palin for his running mate? A former governor for Alaska of only twenty months? And wow, John McCain is highly critical of Obama's inexperience... Obama's time in congress compared to McCain's is chiefly the greatest leverage he has held for the duration of his campaign trial. And now this? Is this vice presidential nominee prepared to pursue the role of commander in chief once John McCain suffers a stroke or heart failure? Don't forget this man is 72 of age...but so wise and valiant in his years, apparently.

:laughing:

Just food for thought. I am far from a die hard Obama supporter, but I think him and Joe Biden are the only chance we have continuing the next four years. We meaning the people, the vast majority of workers and small business owners who run this entire place. Not the big corporations and special interest groups. I am very fed up with our current administration, and I see little difference in what we have now, and what the republican party has to offer. But what do I know? I'm just another peasant, ignorant civilian worker. Someone please convince me John McCain is our only hope for America!!