Ford sport trac

RC DAVE
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

Ford sport trac

#1 Unread post by RC DAVE »

wow looking at some old post's tonight and it sounds like you guys don't like fords that much! I picked up a new sport trac (v6) and i love it. And the bed will still hold the rc with the bed down. I work for the local parks dept and fords as fleet vehicles hold up better than any american truck out there. try putting a diferent driver in a dodge every day (junk) we've tried them all and back to ford everytime. peace
SEMPER FI
05 RC-51
06 800 bulevard
05 XR- fiddy
WISH I HAD A 1098

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#2 Unread post by Wrider »

I just don't like them based on my/my uncles' experience with them.
1. I learned how to drive on a Dodge Ram 3500 dually, so I'll admit I'm biased.
2. The uncle that owned that truck is a tree farmer that regularly pulls extremely heavy loads on gooseneck trailers, and his F-350 he bought to replace the 3500 couldn't handle the loads he was carrying, so he's back to a 3500 now.
3. My other uncle owns an F250 turbo-diesel which he uses to haul his fifth wheel, power-boat, and drift boat. (Two at a time.) His main problem with that year was that they changed the size of the turbo blow-off but not the cap, so every time the turbo kicked in under load he'd blow off the cap, have to pull over, put it back on, and start back up again. Ford knew this was a common problem and wouldn't do anything about it.

Not that Fords are bad, I just prefer Dodge. Oh, and to offset, the same uncle that owns the F250 also owns an 07 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500... Now that's one sick Mustang! Most horsepower I've ever had the pleasure of applying to the road!
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

RC DAVE
Elite
Elite

mustang

#3 Unread post by RC DAVE »

Man your'e right about the mustang they are quite the car but the price tag is just as wild
SEMPER FI
05 RC-51
06 800 bulevard
05 XR- fiddy
WISH I HAD A 1098

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#4 Unread post by Wrider »

Lol agreed... My uncle is (obviously) well-off... He's not only an electrical engineer but part-owner of a big company. So he can afford it. :laughing:
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha