ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

M&M Honda SUCKS

#1 Unread post by ofblong »

As some of you know I hit a deer last year (novemberish). Took the bike to M&M and they replaced the bent rim I had but they didnt clean ANY of the deer guts off the bike. So I called complaining about it and they said when it gets warmer to bring it back in and they would detail it for free. So it got warmer and I brought it in AND THEY WOULDNT BACK THAT UP. So I wont be going back to them. I would rather take my bike to Grand Rapids which is an extra 15 minute ride than to take it back to them. Not sure how lifecyclemotorcycles is so I might go around the corner from M&M and see how they do next time I need something.

Anywho

I rode to the car wash and sprayed degreaser etc etc on it and washed it all up. have a couple specs of burned on "shoe" that didnt come all the way off the pipes but I figure the next time I spray degreaser on it then the rest should come off. Also got all the deer guts off of it since I couldnt get M&M honda to actually do it. My bike looks almost like its brand new now :D. let the degreaser soak in for a couple minutes then sprayed it down with soap then rinsed it off then sprayed on that coating stuff (cant remember whats its called) then did the spot free rinse. Then talked for about 10 min with a friend I saw there. Came back and the bike was practically dry by that point lol.

so for those that want to know www.mmcycle.com is the website of M&M honda.
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]