Dear That Guy

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: Dear That Guy

#111 Unread post by blues2cruise »

sapaul wrote:Dear that Girl.

It distressed me to get your note explaining that coco pops are really difficult to get out of the leather interior of your SLK Mercedes and that the chocolate milk stains will be almost impossible to remove. I am assuming that the same will the case for the expensive dress that you were wearing. Please understand that I am not distressed for you, but no Merc deserves to have coco pops thrown around it's interior.

Did you not hear that bike when you were eating your breakfast, were you not suprised when that biker slapped your window, of course you were, that's how the coco pops flew around the car.

I suppose the lesson to be learned is, eat your coco pops dry when you are on your way to wherever.
She deserves stains in her car.

blues2cruise

#112 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Dear That Guy

Just because the snow makes it challenging to see the lane markings does not give you the right to just wander all over the road.
There are 2 lanes....and...yes...you still need a signal so the rest of us have some clue that you are about to change lanes just as you get to the stop line.

You are fotrunate that I have 4 snow tires on my vehicle and was able to stop....

As I passed you once we got across the intersection, I noticed your white knuckles clinging for dear life on your steering wheel and your terrified stare out your front window.

If you are that nervous, you should not be driving. Take a cab next time.

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 90
My Motorcycle: 2011 R1200R 07 BMW GS, Kymco 250 little

#113 Unread post by sapaul »

blues2cruise wrote:
sapaul wrote:Dear that Girl.

It distressed me to get your note explaining that coco pops are really difficult to get out of the leather interior of your SLK Mercedes and that the chocolate milk stains will be almost impossible to remove. I am assuming that the same will the case for the expensive dress that you were wearing. Please understand that I am not distressed for you, but no Merc deserves to have coco pops thrown around it's interior.

Did you not hear that bike when you were eating your breakfast, were you not suprised when that biker slapped your window, of course you were, that's how the coco pops flew around the car.

I suppose the lesson to be learned is, eat your coco pops dry when you are on your way to wherever.
She deserves stains in her car.
True story this, no lie. Not me though, one of the Think Bike members. She was traveling along with a bowl of coco pops on her lap, milk and all. Our guy caught her at a robot and slapped the window hard just as a spoonful was about to be devoured. She shyte herself, threw the bowl up in the air and drenched both her and the car. Then wrote to Think Bike to complain about the biker. you can imagine how we all rolled around with this one.
I spent my therapy money an a K1200S
The therapy worked, I got a GS now
A touch of insanity crept back in the shape of an R1200R

blues2cruise

#114 Unread post by blues2cruise »

You will have to define a South African Robot..... :dunno:

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000

#115 Unread post by sapaul »

blues2cruise wrote:You will have to define a South African Robot..... :dunno:

uuummmm OK

Red
Yellow
Green

but most peeps here ignore them or think that when it goes red over there they can go here. :shock:

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#116 Unread post by Wrider »

Ohhhh a traffic light! Gotcha.
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

blues2cruise

#117 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Wrider wrote:Ohhhh a traffic light! Gotcha.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who did not know. :)

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#118 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

sapaul wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:You will have to define a South African Robot..... :dunno:

uuummmm OK

Red
Yellow
Green

but most peeps here ignore them or think that when it goes red over there they can go here. :shock:
LOL!!

South African Robot

Never heard a traffic light called that before.. haha.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000

#119 Unread post by sapaul »

Why use 2 English words when 1 will do. We spent millions on solar powered robots. The problem is the township dwellers have figured out that they can run their TV's off the panels, so they have nicked the lot to the tune of 9 million rand. Now our robots don't work, so sad.

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000

#120 Unread post by sapaul »

Dear Township dweller

Can you please return our solar panels to us that you borrowed from the robots. In the interest of road safety it is important that these robots work as they contribute to the safety of all road users and indeed to the economy of the country. We understand that the government is slow in providing the proper infrastructure and that hooking up your electric directly to the pylon is a little dangerous. We also understand that without TV the population of the country will explode even more. Perhaps a letter to our President Zuma will persuade him that everyone should be entitled to a solar panel, we do after all live in a country that has 365 days of sunshine a year. Failing this request will mean that we will have to allow more Zimbabwean immigrants into the country with the plan of standing said person at intersections with coloured torches. Whilst not the perfect solution it will provide employment and enhance the economy at far less cost. However if we do this it is unlikely that Zuma will grant your request for solar panels.