csspostal
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2012/Harley Davidson/ Iron 883 Ember Red

Re: Dear That Guy

#91 Unread post by csspostal »

here I was whinning when the wife was poking my bruises. Hope the pain goes away and you're back in tip top shape.
RhadamYgg wrote:I must have a sign on me that says "Never mind, he doesn't need vasoline."

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#92 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Thank you for your sympathies. :)

The accident happened two years ago but it's something I haven't said to "that girl" (who's name and address I do happen to have as a part of the accident file) so I put it in this thread. It felt really good to type it but it still doesn't take the place of me wanting to say it to her.

When it happened I hurt the right side of my upper body (from upper back to hand) so I was screwed from riding. My BRAND NEW Z750S just sat in the garage and waited for me. Sigh.
Andrea :sun:

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#93 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Dear That Guy...yes you on the blinged out harley with the big bore kit....

$14,000.00 of chrome does not make you a good rider. :roll:

I kid you not....this man was going on and on about his bike (when you have 2 hours to kill waiting for a ferry people chat).
He was telling me had a kit done to increase the motor from an 88ci to a 96ci....he had to break it in gently....he did not go over the speed limit...etc., etc.,
So.....we got off the ferry and then he changed lanes to the slow lane....but I could not catch up....the speed there is 80k..he was doing 110k all the way up the hill. :roll:
At the top of the hill, the speed drops to 60k in preparation for a 90 degree left turn and the reduced speed limit because of being in a municipal area.
So...I braked and downshifted in preparation....he must have forgotten.....(he lives there so he is very familiar with the roads..it's not like the turn was a surpise to him)...as he went around the corner he started going wide, his left foot came down, he slid on the gravel and almost hit the concrete barrier.....I slowed to almost a stop as did the rider behind me...but at the last second Mr Bling Bike recovered......then as we carried on up the highway....he kept wobbling all over the road. I was glad when he turned off.

So..that guy...go get some refresher lessons.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#94 Unread post by dr_bar »

Dear that guy that cut me off then hammered on your brakes and pulled a quick left turn in front of me. I'm glad that my reflexes are better than your driving skills because a fully loaded 5-ton really hurts when it rolls right over top of your stupid Porche...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

nilosedge
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#95 Unread post by nilosedge »

Those are cool looking Motorcycle jackets.

Link removed by moderator.

blues2cruise

#96 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Dear old dude....did you think that honking at me and scaring the heck out of me would make me zoom away from the grren light any faster?
When the light turns green everyone should take a couple of seconds to look to make sure it is safe to go. Just as I was rolling on the throttle to go, you decided to honk at me....

Well...you know what that did....it made me pull in my brake lever and pull in the clutch lever....it made me have a second look around because I thought I had missed someone driving through a red light or something.

Now it took even longer to get away from the intersection....

And did you think that passing me on my right would get you anywhere any quicker? Likewise the guy behind you who also passed me on my right...
I was right behind you at the next red light.

So...the next time you might think that honking your horn is going to help....remember this....it will slow you down....

Oops...I should mention....heehee...once I stiopped again and realized it was the old dude behind me that honked....I still took my time to roll on the throttle slowly..... :laughing: I guess it wasn't quick enough.... :laughing:

society909
Regular
Regular
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: 86 yamaha vmax 02 Suzuki vs 800

#97 Unread post by society909 »

Deer S U V driver. I know you spent a lot of money for that suv. Do you know they was built to bounce down trails and off road 4x4 stuff? So you don't have to slam on your brakes and creep over the railroad tracks I am sure the suv can handle it
Ride like hell you'll get there

Tennif Shoe
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: VTX 1800c

#98 Unread post by Tennif Shoe »

Dear That guy,

No! it is not ready yet, i will call you when it is ready, just because you come to pick it up does not make it ready. I know you "need" it now but i have 5 other people that need there's now too. you just got put behind them by the way.
03 Honda VTX 1800c
87 Yamaha TT350
86 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 (sold) Have fun in Mexico Mr. Vulcan!

YES my spellin sucks, get over it, or you can be my personal spell check

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#99 Unread post by fireguzzi »

Dear that guy,

If you don't want the Fire dept. to completely soak your cute little putting green you made in your front yard then learn to put your fires out properly. Or better yet, quit burning leaves in the woods around your house until you get some common sense! Your lucky I was awake late last night and noticed the brush and the tree burning in your yard you moron.
P.S. Slow down in that stupid BMW suv thing you drive. You almost ran over my nephew AND your own kids.... dumbarss!
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

blues2cruise

#100 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Dear that guy...yes, you, you idiot. It snowed...slow down and leave some space.... :roll: