Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

Unexpected Heroine

#1 Unread post by mogster »

:party:

Been reading newspaper article about a 23yr old 5' female who chased & caught an oik who had been vandalising her boyfriend's car. :angel:

She chased him up hill & down in a Northern town for over 30 minutes until he collapsed in a heap.

Turns out she is the current British Female fell runner! :lol: :laughing:

Reminds me of time a young yob came over the back wall into my parent's garden. He was chased & caught by my 20 year old brother who was a county cross country champion! Xx :lol:

Any one else had that sort of satisfaction?
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

Re: Unexpected Heroine

#2 Unread post by fireguzzi »

Nope, but I just read an article in the local paper a couple of weeks ago about an old man who was walking his dog late one night. A teen got out of a car with a shotgun and attempted to rob the old guy. The teen repeatedly pumped the shot gun while walking up to the old dude. Old dude noticed no shells were coming out of the shotgun when it was being pumped so he figured it was unloaded. He snatched the gun out of the guys hands and commenced beating him about the face and head with it. Teen runs away to the car and police arrest him the next day.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#3 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

Awesome stories guys! -- all three of 'em -- i have to share the girl story with a friend who also runs... she'll love 'em.

Mogster, If you have a link or photo of the newspaper article that'd be sooper cool.
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

jaskc78
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#4 Unread post by jaskc78 »

My brother Rob (Hero, not Heroine), heard a bunch of cop sirens circling around in our neighborhood so came out to see what the fuss was all about on a very early Saturday morning. Got outside just in time to see someone running through our front yard so he jumped over the railing and caught the guy right across the throat with his right arm--clotheslined him. The cops had been chasing him for almost a mile after they caught him trying to break into someone else's house down the street, they'd pretty much given up because he kept cutting between houses and the cop cars couldn't keep track of him. After booking him and getting his prints, they tied him to several break-ins across a couple counties.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.