Nolan W/Bluetooth for Two-Way??

Howler
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Nolan W/Bluetooth for Two-Way??

#1 Unread post by Howler »

Hello - I am wondering if anyone is using an Albrecht BPA 100 Blue tooth device with a Nolan N-Com helmet. I am wanting to use my two-way walkie with my Nolan N-com system. I found this Albrecht gadget on the web and am wondering if anyone has done this yet with the Nolan helmets? Please drop me a note if you have any input on this - thanks so much.
Here's a link to look at the Albrecht if your curious about it too.

http://www.chalfontgifts.co.uk/shop/ind ... ts_id=5895

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

One of the reasons I ride is to get away from all the senseless chatter. The phone stays in the pocket until I stop.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Howler
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by Howler »

Johnj - if you had paid attention to what you were reading in my post you would see that I am concerned with Two-Way radio communication, not cell phone use. I wasn't asking about nor am I interested in why YOU ride (speaking of senseless chatter.) But thanks for sharing.........

Johnj
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#4 Unread post by Johnj »

You're welcome.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Magus
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

#5 Unread post by Magus »

Howler

I'm trying to do the same thing with my Nolan. I came across a German company that has a range of products that "may" work but I really don't know anything about this yet.

http://www.motokom.de/motorbike-communi ... system.htm

My thinking was that you would connect this device via blutooth to the Nolan system and then the two-way radio to the AKE.

I'll take a look at your link as well.