TMW hits 15 years. Amazing. 15 years on the internet!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TMW hits 15 years. Amazing. 15 years on the internet!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

15 years. Amazing. 15 years on the internet! Where does time go?

Did you know that Google.com is just 1 year older than Total Motorcycle.com? That's how long Total Motorcycle has been on the internet helping support motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide! In fact, Total Motorcycle is 4 years older than Facebook! And can you imagine a time when Google and Facebook wasn't around? We are also approaching our 5 BILLION HITS milestone and 200 MILLION UNIQUE reader counts. I don't know many sites who have achieved such numbers that are not on the stockmarket or that haven't been purchased by a big company! Total Motorcycle BTW is owned and run by myself, Mike Le Pard here in Houston, TX. But I've also run the site from Calgary, AB and London, UK.

Well, it's safe to say, none of this would be possible without YOU, our readers, our members, our visitors and our supporters. Without your support, Total Motorcycle wouldn't have lasted 15 years and surely wouldn't have been the #1 motorcycle website in North America for the past 11 years.

2000 - 2014
Grand Totals

4.91 Billion
Website Hits

185 Million
Unique Visitors

1.48 Billion
Pages Served

I'll have to think of something cool to do for our 15th Anniversary this year. :revv:

I'm open to suggestions. :D

Mike

P.S. We might be the #1 most visited motorcycle website in the world by now, I haven't checked that stat, but I'm not sure many websites (of any type) have hit 5 Billion hits nor 200 million unique readers.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.