NEW! Trending Pages/Recommended Content & Vertical Share Bar

Have you tried the new features?

Yes, I tried the Trending Pages/Recommended Content slider.
No votes
Yes, I tried the Vertical Share Bar slider.
No votes
Yes, I tried both.
17%
No, I haven't tried either yet.
83%

Total votes: 6

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

NEW! Trending Pages/Recommended Content & Vertical Share Bar

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2 new features now appearing on Totalmotorcycle! Introducing the...

Trending Pages/Recommended Content slider and Vertical Share Bar slider!
Trending Pages/Recommended Content
Trending Pages/Recommended Content
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Trending Pages/Recommended Content and Vertical Share Ba

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I've added 2 new features to the main Total Motorcycle pages yesterday and today.

1. Vertical Share Bar slider

It a new way (and unobtrusive) way to share any Total Motorcycle pages on hundreds of different social networks across the internet in one click. While I've had the little share tool at the top of these pages for years now, this new version is easier to use and offers more features. So far in the past day, shares have increased by x3 since I've added it.

2. Trending Pages/Recommended Content slider

If you scroll down just a tad on ANY of the main Total Motorcycle pages, you'll see this new and very interesting tool. This AI will (and I have to see this) track what you like on Total Motorcycle by what you click on and make recommendations on what you would like to see next. I'm sure it will take time to "get to know you" before it gives you exact matches, but so far, it's really neat and it makes pretty darn good recommendations after a few clicks. Also it's an easy way to explore the site quickly. All content it recommends are Totalmotorcycle.com pages.

These 2 new tools DO NOT SERVE ads or generate revenue. They are just fun. :)

I hope you like these 2 new tools. If you do, I can look into adding them into the forums here.

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NEW! Trending Pages/Recommended Content & Vertical Share

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

1 more bonus...

When you use the Vertical Share Bar and share something, you'll get a special "recommended for you" page as well, recommending special sections of TMW. :revv:

Mike