Help with information

jtrent6415
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: ecorider

Help with information

#1 Unread post by jtrent6415 »

Was hoping someone could help me out. My BIL was given an ecorider that we intend to use at the racetrack as a pit bike. This is the Diesel version and I think they quit making it around 2006. The problem is I have no owners manual or anything else. How do I go about finding parts, especially things like a fuel filter...or even just an owners manual?

Secondly, all of the wiring is just hanging outside the. It would be awesome if there is some kind of wiring diagram out there....wishful thinking...

Thanks

Jason
looks something like this -

http://www.dieselbike.net/hatz/ecorider.jpg

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: Help with information

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Hello Jason and welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about these bikes. A quick search found they are made in Scotland for hill farmers and forestry workers working in peat bogs ect. Extremely low ground pressure. less psi than a man on his own feet. Single cylinder diesel hatz engine, american torque convertor gearbox with hi and lo range forward gear, reverse gear , massive wide flotation tyres. seats two people and a dog. rear rack for carrying goods, the bike has the towbar kit fitted to it from new and it has the deluxe front suspension forks. front and rear light, horn all in place and working as it should. front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: Help with information

#3 Unread post by dr_bar »

You may want to email this guy, he or his company did a restore on a 2006 Ecorider. You might ask for any hints as to where to look for help.

His Email; [email protected]

This is his website; http://timcollinsclassiccars.co.uk/clas ... -sale.html

This is the finished product...
~~~~~~hippo.jpg
~~~~~~hippo.jpg (138.93 KiB) Viewed 4118 times
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"