Total Motorcycle Forums • View topic - My Ride?
Total Motorcycle Forums

Main Site

Forums

Photo Gallery

HTML Cd Menu Css3Menu.com

Back to Main Site Main Site . * Login   * Register .    * Search .  . New Total Motorcycle Photo Gallery Donations

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Ride?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:42 pm 
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

In the info area under the avatar, along with Joined, Posts and Location how about adding My Ride. Might be interesting to know what kind of bike the member is riding.

2005 Vulcan 500 LTD

Post subject: Re: My Ride?
Unread postPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:08 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Sex: Male
Years Riding: 21
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
zed wrote:
In the info area under the avatar, along with Joined, Posts and Location how about adding My Ride. Might be interesting to know what kind of bike the member is riding.

I'd love to add that as well and have been wanting to do that for a couple of years now but it requires custom phpBB code that hasn't been made yet. :(

Although you can add what you ride in your SIG line so it shows up at the bottom of every message. That would work and many members are doing that. :D

Mike.

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Buell, Can-Am, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:53 am 
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

I seem to remember flags a while back... could you do mini icon sized bikes instead of national flags (oh and a jolly roger for Buzzz) Or is that too much work?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Sex: Male
Years Riding: 21
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Nibblet99 wrote:
I seem to remember flags a while back... could you do mini icon sized bikes instead of national flags (oh and a jolly roger for Buzzz) Or is that too much work?

I'll see what I can do about the flags when I have a day free. Even though they look simple, they are very complex to program and require quite a bit of code alteration to implement. I'll also check around to see if I can add another option of the side bar for bikes. Good idea about the flags to bikes, would you just have a logo rather than flag?

Yes, a Jolly Roger for Buzzz. :D arrr

Mike.

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Buell, Can-Am, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.