Everything about nothing

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#81 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:Holey moley...has anyone else tried to shoot the ducks for free gas? It's very difficult. Apparently I am still mouse challenged.... :laughing:

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#82 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

Ok, I officially need a life. My first thought on that pic was all the weapons and never having had an ammo backpack.... That buggers been cheating at Doom
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#83 Unread post by Johnj »

Wall hack and an aim bot.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#84 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Nibblet99 wrote:Ok, I officially need a life.
Since you have no life and you live in the UK, then I will give you this secret information. :wink: I live too far away to deal with this. :lol:
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your Ref……………….
==========================================================================
WORLD BANK GROUP AND UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now you’re new Payment,United nation Approval No;UN5685P,White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the next 72hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MR ANDREW WOLLEY, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM, with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF NEW YORK which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation, has look up to make sure you receive your money. SO contact: MR ANDREW WOLLEY on his contact information,Direct Citibank Telephone No +44-700-5964577, Cell/mobile +44-7011138970 or cell/mobile +44-7011138970 Fax Number:+44 870 288 7323, Telephone Number:+44 870 288 7101, Email:[email protected] for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send bellow information for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE
4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS
6) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATIONCODE WITH CITIBANK IS (511),YOU ARE ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR ANDREW WOLLEY AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW. Regard. Senate

CONTACT CODE(511)

OFFICER:MR ANDREW WOLLEY.
POSITION:DIRECTOR,INTL,REMMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON.
TELEPHONE OFFICE/BANK:44-700-596-3610,
FAX NUMBER:+44 870 288 7323,+44 870 288 7101
BANK TELEPHONE,+44-700-5931171 or cell/mobile +44-7011138970.
EMAIL:[email protected]

SIR FRANK PETERSON.
(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT
I'm quite sure they contacted me in error. :mrgreen:

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#85 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

They've given you bank account access to all the United Nations funds? :laughing:
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

blues2cruise

#86 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Nibblet99 wrote:They've given you bank account access to all the United Nations funds? :laughing:
Perhaps this one is more to your liking. Please feel free to go collect. :laughing: :laughing:

UK ONLINE NOTIFICATION DESK.
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
UKONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT .
(Registration Z720633X).

UK National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X/05
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#978) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on the 25th of April, 2007. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 5647560054 188 with Serial number 5368/02 jack pot lotto winners drew the lucky numbers:(-02-06-21-34-3549-(46-)"bonus no 46. which subsequently won"you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03 in a total sum of $2,500.000.0 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) lotto jackpot shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

This promotion takes place weekly.Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in London.

Your assigned fiduciary agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your prize remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.And this is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claims, do fill the winners verification form below and send to your assigned Fiduciary Agent.

RICHARD SMITH.
Ice Gold Finance UK
Electron House
43 London Road Reigate, Surrey RH2 9PW United Kingdom.
Tel : (44)-704-571-3888.
Official Email: [email protected]

WINNER'S VERIFICATION FORM

WINNER'S PERSONAL DATA
First Name.: *
Middle Name.:
Last Name.: *

Gender.: MaleFemale

Month Of Birth.: Month January Febuary March April MayJune JulyAugust September October November December Day: Day1 23 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year:

Marital Status.: Single Married Divorced
Nationality.: *
Religion.:
Occupation.:

Address 1.: *
Address 2.:
City.: *
State/Province.: *
Zip Code.: *

Mobile phone No.: *
House Phone No.: .: **
Fax No.:
Email Address.: * eg. [email protected]

WINNING INFORMATION
Batch Number.: *
Serial Number.: *
Refrence Number.: *
Amount won: *

This is to verify that the information filled in this FORM is a valid particulars of me. Yes: No:

CONGRATULATIONS from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Rev. Sister Lois Lee.
(zonal co-ordinator)

Brain Hunt.
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program
NATIONAL LOTTERY
Brain Hunt Controller
GeoTrust SSL Reselle .

--
This one even had advertising at the bottom. Sheesh....All of a sudden this week I am getting a ton of these UK scam mails.....and the funny thing is they are not going into the spam folder like other junk mail. For some reason their addresses aren't recognized as spam....That will change though, because I mark it as spam and if they send more it will go to spam next time.

blues2cruise

#87 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Mike, where did the ducks go? I wanted to try again to win free gas. :mrgreen:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#88 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:Mike, where did the ducks go? I wanted to try again to win free gas. :mrgreen:
Migrating season? :laughing:

I hear duck blinds work...

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#89 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:Mike, where did the ducks go? I wanted to try again to win free gas. :mrgreen:
I got it!

Just click on the image and you might win free gas and a car!

WOW!

Click Now!

WOW!

FREE GAS AND A CAR!!

WOW!

YOU might WIN!

:laughing:

I wonder how many will actually CLICK on that image??

...sadly, the link's been broken for years now.

blues2cruise

#90 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I may click on a lot of things, but as yet, I have not clicked on the FART button. I'm afraid to. :laughing:

What actually happens?