Usergroups?

mgdavis
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Male

Usergroups?

#1 Unread post by mgdavis »

I joined the Honda Owners Group recently. I was under the impression that doing so would allow me to view another forum, probably titled "Honda Owners Group". Was I mistaken? All I can find is a list of other usergroup members.
'07 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.
Molon Labe!!!

Koss
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#2 Unread post by Koss »

Hrm, yea im in the Kawasaki group... but I dont really know anything about the use of it.
http://www.livevideo.com/Koss

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Usergroups?

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

mgdavis wrote:I joined the Honda Owners Group recently. I was under the impression that doing so would allow me to view another forum, probably titled "Honda Owners Group". Was I mistaken? All I can find is a list of other usergroup members.
Your not mistaken, your just ahead of the curve. I'll be introducing Usergroup Owners Group forums in January 2007. We do have 1 usergroup froum for the Harley-Davidson Owners Group that if you join that group you can see. It was our first test usergroup forum as it was the largest usergroup forum at the time. So far, it's worked out well. :D

Note that only those usergroups that are over 20 members will get a Usergroup forum.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

mgdavis
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#4 Unread post by mgdavis »

Thanks Mike. I'd heard reference to the Harley group, but I didn't realize it was a trial. Looking forward to the introduction of the new forums.
'07 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
Molon Labe!!!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

mgdavis wrote:Thanks Mike. I'd heard reference to the Harley group, but I didn't realize it was a trial. Looking forward to the introduction of the new forums.

Ya, I thought I'd try it out and if it didn't work then not many members would be upset, but from the looks of it, it's working ok, enough to try it out and see what will happen.

Mike.

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

mgdavis
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

Bump to top

#6 Unread post by mgdavis »

It's after January 2007, any word on the Usergroups?
'07 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
Molon Labe!!!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Bump to top

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

mgdavis wrote:It's after January 2007, any word on the Usergroups?
The process is now starting. :D I'm creating them now. :D

Mike

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#8 Unread post by storysunfolding »

They are up and amazing!

Especially the Honda and Yamaha group. All I can say is wow! :laughing:
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#9 Unread post by KarateChick »

Oh no! You're not looking to start another fight are you Steven? Gahhhh.... :laughing:
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#10 Unread post by storysunfolding »

KarateChick wrote:Oh no! You're not looking to start another fight are you Steven? Gahhhh.... :laughing:
When do I start fights? I'm joining the kawasaki group as well, otherwise my kz650 would kill me!
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars