Less popups now on Total Motorcycle

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#31 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:Thanks. I found them. I wasn't looking in the right place before.
Glad to be of help, I saw that you found the links. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#32 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

May 23rd, 2007 UPDATE ---

Thanks to increased traffic I was able to remove a lot of popups for the month of May. I'm currently running approximately only 1/3 of all available popups that I could be running. So far, no complaints (that doesn't mean you can complain..haha) about the pops, but I'll keep reducing them as traffic increases and/or new site supporters come on board. :D

Speaking of which, 0 (zero, na-da, zilch, zip) for this month of May so far. :cry: But that doesn't mean no one wants to be a new site supporter, it's that (you know me) I just hate to ask anyone if they want to be one. :D

For those who are not site supporters, no pressure! Your helping out BIG TIME by just coming to the site, posting and helping others out there. :D

:cheers:

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#33 Unread post by fireguzzi »

I would love to donate again when I can, but for now I just click the ebay links alot. :wink:

EDIT: I would definitely go for a t shirt though. :motorcycle:
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]