totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

3 New March Site Supporters

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thanks to our 3 March site supporters (so far, hopefully I get a few more)

Doug (dr_bar)
March 12/07
$50 - Platinum Supporter

Bryan Gatzke (big b)
March 12/07
$25 - Gold Supporter

Barry Scouten Jr (Scoutmedic)
March 16/07
$25 - Gold Supporter

I was able to kill 27 Popups (so far) this month as well as helping Total Motorcycle support motorcyclists and motorcycling around the world. I try to make their donations go as far as possible and mix it between removing popup ads (which no one likes) and paying the monthly bills to keep the site running.

I really appreciate and thank very much those who have choosen to become a bigger part of the Total Motorcycle family by giving that little bit more and helping out.

Site Supporters not only get a great Site Supporter tag under their names but also get their names on our Wall of Fame: walloffame.htm

Thank you so much who are and have become Site Supporters in the past, present and are thinking about becoming a Site Supporter in the future. :D

Mike
Last edited by totalmotorcycle on Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

#2 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

I didn't realize it was that time of year again Mike! Do we still get the other goodies? I bought a new helmet and need a new TMW decal for the back. :mrgreen:

[Edit: Check's in the mail! :laughing: ]

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Scoutmedic wrote:I didn't realize it was that time of year again Mike! Do we still get the other goodies? I bought a new helmet and need a new TMW decal for the back. :mrgreen:

[Edit: Check's in the mail! :laughing: ]
I'm working on it. :D

Thanks again for renewing your site supporter status, I appreciate it very much! :D The TMW decal will be mailed out to you right away, plus the newest version of the TMW DVD which has even more stuff on it, I can barely fit it all now on a DVD! :D

Thanks for supporting the TMW motorcycle community, motorcycling and motorcyclists worldwide!

:cheers:

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

UPDATE:

Thanks to the site supporter support this month I have been able to remove even more popups. (another 15 today)

This is now 42 popup ads that have been removed this month so far, more than I was ever able to remove before. Once they are removed I don't go back and turn them on again. I remove the ones that are most frequent first so it makes a greater positive impact.

Thank you for your support in supporting TMW, motorcyclists and motorcycling through Total Motorcycle. :D

Mike

Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

#5 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

Woohoo! Fewer popups and goodies! How can anyone pass that up??? :tmwsign: