REPORT an AD to be removed.

Big B
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by Big B »

totalmotorcycle wrote:
Big B wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote: I've been stripping down the popunders daily so I'm only asking as I'm on the skin and bones of revenue right now.

Mike
skin and bones? dammit mike, add more ads! that, and it looks like i'll have to upgrade to platinum next month (after i get married, this wedding is costing me a fortune)
When is the BIG day? Getting nervous yet? ;)

:drinks:

Mike
may 12th, mother's day weekend and so far, no jitters at all! (everything's gone pretty smooth too, knock on wood)
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Big B wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote:
Big B wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote: I've been stripping down the popunders daily so I'm only asking as I'm on the skin and bones of revenue right now.

Mike
skin and bones? dammit mike, add more ads! that, and it looks like i'll have to upgrade to platinum next month (after i get married, this wedding is costing me a fortune)
When is the BIG day? Getting nervous yet? ;)

:drinks:

Mike
may 12th, mother's day weekend and so far, no jitters at all! (everything's gone pretty smooth too, knock on wood)
That's great to hear! To me it means you've picked the right gal to marry. :D

May 12th is a great day, my BD is May 15th so I can speak from experience...haha

Congratulations BTW! I highly recommend marrying a good woman. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#13 Unread post by dr_bar »

totalmotorcycle wrote:May 12th is a great day...
I think my daughter would concur, as the 12th is also her Wedding Anniversary... :mrgreen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

shalihe74
Legendary
Legendary

#14 Unread post by shalihe74 »

Not to side-track off the wedding conversation, but I just have to say:

I am really glad you didn't get the HELLO ad; I find it really amusing for some reason. That ad (and having moving smilies) just delight the hell out of me.

Sometimes it's the simplest things... :hobbyhorse:
[b][i]"Good girls go to heaven. Bad ones go to hell. And girls on fast bikes go anywhere they want." [/i]

2009 Triumph Sprint ST - daily commuter
2006 Triumph Daytona 675 - track bike
1999 Suzuki SV650 - track training bike[/b]

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#15 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I often click on the ads to see what they are about. I don't like the attitude of the helloooooo smilie..... :laughing:

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#16 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

This Ad is a real frustration that seems to be on the bottom of every page
it flips between this animation

and then this form

Every time the form comes up, it takes the focus, instantly scrolling down the page to it, and (if I'm posting) moves the cursor into the form halfway through typing, so some ends up in the form, instead of the posting text box
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Not a problem I'll gladly remove that ad.

Do you know what the URL link is? I don't get that ad in Canada, it is a UK ad and I might need help finding it. :D

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Ok, I found it! (after 40 minutes!) whew. For this one it's a bit more complex as I have to write the advertiser about it and get them to deactivate it and/or fix it. (Which I'm writing them now)

I'll keep you updated.

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#19 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

As promised, if you have an issue or if there is a problem with an ad on Total Motorcycle I'll look into it and remove it.

Here you go:

Just an update from my advertiser:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As you requested, I've blocked those ads from your site. In addition, I will also contact my traffic team to find out the source of the problem, then unblock it once the problem is fixed.

Mike

Dichotomous
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#20 Unread post by Dichotomous »

please dont have ads that try to install stuff for MS office on my computer. very often when I come here your website or one of your advertisers will have a popunder ad or something, and a window will come up asking me to insert a disk to install something for MSoffice. I dont mind ads or clicking them off, but when they try to install stuff I dont like that, I dont know what ad is doing it cause I am not going to install anything for an ad and since I cancel it my entire internet explorer goes down with all the tabs that I might have open.
[img]http://forum.svrider.com/photoalbum/albums/userpics/19909/bike%20girl%20bannar.JPG[/img]
Theres just something about a blue bike....
Throttle on man, Throttle on....