My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#11 Unread post by BuzZz »

zed wrote:I'm not big on T-shirts.
I'd go for a ball cap.
+1
+1+1
+1+1+1
+1+1+1+1........ You get the idea......

I wear a ball cap everyday, all day, without fail. In my line of work it's really part of the 'uniform'. I get 'em free from various customers and suppliers, I haven't bought one in over 25 years, and I have hundreds.

But I would pay for TMW caps if they looked good, but most importantly, if they fit my melon. I gots a tiny, little pinhead, and if the caps are sized too large, I look like Elmer Fudd. I ain't paying for that.... :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

NorthernPete
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#12 Unread post by NorthernPete »

Id buy a hat and a shirt...I need a big hat though...I have a fat head...me and ball caps dont get along too well.... although when I do find one that fits....its a happy day!
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

Big B
Site Supporter - Platinum

#13 Unread post by Big B »

+1 on the t-shirts, long sleeved t-shirts, and hats (perhaps even a beanie :mrgreen: ) if it's for sale, I'd probably buy it.
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#14 Unread post by Shorts »

Big B wrote:+1 on the t-shirts, long sleeved t-shirts, and hats (perhaps even a beanie :mrgreen: ) if it's for sale, I'd probably buy it.
+1...oh I think I could use a pair of TMW undies and maybe some boxers for DH...??? :stickpoke: :sofa:

BuzZz
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#15 Unread post by BuzZz »

Shorts wrote:
Big B wrote:+1 on the t-shirts, long sleeved t-shirts, and hats (perhaps even a beanie :mrgreen: ) if it's for sale, I'd probably buy it.
+1...oh I think I could use a pair of TMW undies and maybe some boxers for DH...??? :stickpoke: :sofa:
Ain't we still waiting for that bikini pic you mentioned a month ago?

That might jar Mike into ordering up some TMW thongs..... :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#16 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I wanted you to all know that I'm still on it and haven't forgotten about it, I've been so busy. Haven't even found the time to plan a TMW Pub Night till today and I've been on that for a few weeks. :frusty:

Sometimes, I just need two of me. :laughing:

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#17 Unread post by Wrider »

totalmotorcycle wrote: Sometimes, I just need two of me. :laughing:
Hey, just let me borrow the 'Strom every once in a while and I'll be the second you! :laughing: Wish I could! lol How're you liking the strom still?
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wrider wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote: Sometimes, I just need two of me. :laughing:
Hey, just let me borrow the 'Strom every once in a while and I'll be the second you! :laughing: Wish I could! lol How're you liking the strom still?
Wrider
It's really a nice bike, the engine and riding position is the star, followed by impressive handling. Fuel economy is nothing to sneeze at either. :woohoo:

I can't wait for the new Suzuki Gel seat to arrive this week as it will allow me to sit back further and be more comfortable. I'll report on that in my blog when it comes. But the seat just for me at 6'4" with 34" inseam the seat is...unbaisedly... aweful uncomfortable. :shock: It's either sit in one spot and get numb butt or crotch/tailbone torture if you move at all.

Thanks for the doppleganger offer, but your welcome to try out the Strom if you come visit. Speaking of which it needs an oil change that I have to get to in the next couple of days... :mrgreen:

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#19 Unread post by Wrider »

Ummm, Doppleganger??? :frusty: Either I'm too young, or you're too old! :laughing: What the heck is that?
Wrider
PS, yeah, I'll get a T-shirt too, I've sent a few guys this way around here...
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#20 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wrider wrote:Ummm, Doppleganger??? :frusty: Either I'm too young, or you're too old! :laughing: What the heck is that?
Wrider
PS, yeah, I'll get a T-shirt too, I've sent a few guys this way around here...
I wondered if you might ask about that word, it means "A double of oneself". :D

And thanks for sending a few guys over to TMW, that's Wonderful, thank you!! :D

Mike