Are we at page 8 yet? :lol:

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: 1998 V-Twin 1500 & 2008 Suski C50T

#142 Unread post by Patrick »

Hey you did it thanks. Not everyone I know who uses this area to review my rides has high speed comm lines. I think we need to set the page lenght shorter.

Thanks for getting us over the edge.

Patrick (pj)
Keep the wheels on the road.

If you want check my blogg at this site.
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=25466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#143 Unread post by blues2cruise »

It was almost painful waiting for over 300 images to download.....
I think it might help if the pictures were spread into more posts with less images in each post.....instead of waiting for one big post of a zillion pics. :)

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#144 Unread post by Patrick »

blues2cruise wrote:It was almost painful waiting for over 300 images to download.....
I think it might help if the pictures were spread into more posts with less images in each post.....instead of waiting for one big post of a zillion pics. :)
I am being honest on this question not a smart butt. Is there really over 300 images in the page or do you mean the 7 pages. So are you asking that I create new "topics" for each or a few rides? Can do if that is what your meaning, now on the other hand and here is where I am a afraid of sounding wrong, but I do not have one single post of more then 20 pics or so, so I can only guess you mean more "new topics". Does this make sense?

Patrick

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=25466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#145 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Patrick wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:It was almost painful waiting for over 300 images to download.....
I am being honest on this question not a smart butt. Is there really over 300 images in the page or do you mean the 7 pages. So are you asking that I create new "topics" for each or a few rides? Can do if that is what your meaning, now on the other hand and here is where I am a afraid of sounding wrong, but I do not have one single post of more then 20 pics or so, so I can only guess you mean more "new topics". Does this make sense?

Patrick
I mean page 7 ........some posts have over 40 (one has 52).....you can post as many as you want.....I was just whining about how long page 7 took to open......
We are on page 8 now, so it should be good for awhile.... :laughing:

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#146 Unread post by Patrick »

Would it be better if I start new "topics" when I have long ones? As your right the pages are very long as I see it is seems to be based on number of posts per page not lenght.

Pj

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#147 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Would it be better if I start new "topics" when I have long ones? As your right the pages are very long as I see it is seems to be based on number of posts per page not lenght.
Patrick,

I think she means the number of photos per page. Having the same "topic" is perfect and the number of total pages is fine, you can have as many as you like. :D

People do love photos to look at, and if there wasn't any, it just wouldn't be the same. :laughing: even if it slower to load from the site your hosting the photos on. Maybe finding a different photo hosting site would speed up their loading from that end?

Keep up the great work,

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#148 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

BTW, your blog just got listed in Google! (That's the link that brought me here).

Google Web Alert for: site:www.totalmotorcycle.com

TMW Motorcycle Forums and Gallery
viewtopic.php?p=250834
Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:16 pm Post subject: Great Ride 081708 No Planned Destination, Reply with quote. Wow, somehow I forgot the riding I enjoy ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#149 Unread post by Patrick »

totalmotorcycle wrote:BTW, your blog just got listed in Google! (That's the link that brought me here).

Google Web Alert for: site:www.totalmotorcycle.com

TMW Motorcycle Forums and Gallery
viewtopic.php?p=250834
Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:16 pm Post subject: Great Ride 081708 No Planned Destination, Reply with quote. Wow, somehow I forgot the riding I enjoy ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
How did you find it, what was your search?

aw58
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
My Motorcycle: 1997 kawasaki vn1500 d2 classic

#150 Unread post by aw58 »

Hi Patrick,

How's things in your world. I know I had a long gap but there's no need to copy - keep us up to date.

Ade (the daily grind)
If you can see the tops of the mountain's it's going to rain.
If you can't - it's raining.
All Characters and events here are allegedly fictitious...Any resemblance with either dead or living is purely co-incidental
And don't ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly