Have I lost my mind?

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

Have I lost my mind?

#1 Unread post by Ladymx »

Well the first race of the season is over and boy the nerves got to me or maybe it was more because I ended up riding the 450 in both classes instead of just the one as I had intended.

I had done a practice on both the 250 and the 450 and the 250 was way off in the suspension, I had loaned the bike out and the fork seals had let go so with new fork seals in it and possibly different amount of oil it just wasnt set up at all. So after the practice I decided that I would ride the 450 in both classes, even thou I cant start the bike without someone holding it or a stand. Fear of falling or stalling out was a big one, but I know with the uneven ground that I could push the bike to a spot to get it started if I had too. I had a few people ready at the line to help me out getting it started for the first motos but didnt last all day, so will have to figuare out a way to start the thing at the line on my own.

All in all, when it was all done, the 450 was a handful for the Ladies class but I had a blast in the MX1 Beginner class with 30 men on the line I ended 12th not bad I thought for the first race of the season.

Thanks to all the people that helped me out with bike washing, coolant and bike starting, without you I would still be sitting at the Truck.

Thanks to my sponsors with out your support I would be sitting at home

Ride Industries, Six six one, Argyll Motorsports, ONeal, Steel MX, Motor Tabs, Rental, Fluid, Vortex, Ready Racing, Race Tech, Go pro, Risk Racing, CYA, spark X, Fuel

Ladymx

#2 Unread post by Ladymx »

Well Im cosistent if nothing else in my results, finishing 10th overall in the MX1 beginner class and 5th in the ladies class.

Brooks track prep was awsome, with some new improved obsticals. One was the improved rhythm section, which I almost got the hang of, but the talk of the track was the intimidation 45ft double. It had intimidation written all over it but it was easy enough to do. My concern really wasnt the jump but the right hander right after it. Also lots of people where not jumping it so that was a hassard as well. Still all and all Im happy to have walked away from this one with more then expected accidence happening and not even on that double.

Thank you to all of my sponsors: Ride Industries, Six six one, Argyll Motorsports, ONeal, Steel MX, Motor Tabs, Rental, Fluid, Vortex, Ready Racing, Race Tech, Go pro, Risk Racing, CYA, spark X, Fuel

Francis
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: honda

Re: Have I lost my mind?

#3 Unread post by Francis »

This is extremely decent and fair post....You shook posting it....Thanks a ton for posting it....!!!
J0hn