Rock48
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 1975 Honda CB360T

CB360T Cafe Project

#1 Unread post by Rock48 »

I just recently picked up a running 75 CB360T and I hope to show my progress here. I'll post pictures (before and present) soon. I missed some steps but not that many so far. I've replaced the Bars and started Cleaning the engine. I ride it so the progress will be slow till winter.

So far I haven't had to much trouble with it. The clutch popped on me once and I had to dremel off the bolts to fix it. Thats about it, I'll take pictures hopefully by next week and I'll scrounge up some before pictures as well.

Rock48
Rookie
Rookie

Re: CB360T Cafe Project

#2 Unread post by Rock48 »

Here's a few Before Pictures

Everything was stock except the mufflers. It came with a new battery and ok tires. I'll get some current pictures soon.

Basically this is going to be a Cafe style bike but with a two person seat. I'm looking into getting a second seat pan for when I'm ridding alone.

Rock48
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by Rock48 »

A few things have come up.

Needs new fork seals.

Needs the front wheel trued.

With that being said I wanna add Clip-ons while the front wheel is off and create my instrument panel. I bought all the stuff for this awhile ago but was waiting for a reason to take the fork off. Now I have one. I'll take detailed pictures of this process.

Rock48
Rookie
Rookie

#4 Unread post by Rock48 »

Picking up a pair of these tomorrow.

Rock48
Rookie
Rookie

#5 Unread post by Rock48 »

And so it begins.

I'm trying to find time to make this happen but work and training are getting in the way. So for now an explanation is due:

What I'll be making is a "dashboard" for the bike. I'm hoping to relocate all of the signal lights as well as the ignition to the top of the fork tree. I have aluminum that ill be cutting and polishing to make this happen. I've drawn it up a few times but without measurements. That will be my next step I'll post a picture as soon as i get it drawn up.

Rock48
Rookie
Rookie

#6 Unread post by Rock48 »

Here's my new dash board...
(yes that does say turn the gas off, I keep forgetting and have to run out of places to turn it off)

Use your imagination, I'll be rounding the corners they won't be sharp like that. It will have a back piece to enclose the electronics.

Also I just ordered a Headlight visor and some headlight mounting brackets (to create some room for the clip-ons).