Celebrate the Success with us! (Promo Ended)

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Celebrate the Success with us! (Promo Ended)

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

(Sorry this promo had ended)

Celebrate the Success with us! $10 T-shirts, just for May.
--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-

April 2008 was a very exciting record breaking month for Total Motorcycle, in fact, we all (inc you) helped out more riders than ANY other month in 9 years! That's a huge success for all of us!!

I want to celebrate that amazing success with all of you by offering you a TMW Rider T-shirt for just $10. That's right, $10. 1 per member only at $10 only, other T-shirts are at our regular sale prices. BUT ACT FAST, you have till May 31st to get in your order and I do have limited quanities! First come, first served. So hurry!

May is also the PREFECT time to get that TMW T-shirt too as you can use it all riding season long! A great T-shirt, for a great member for a great community.

All proceeds from the T-shirt sales go to supporting the community and helping the millions of riders a year.

See this post for further ordering information and details:
http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=22920

And to go straight to our ordering page:
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/shopping ... andise.htm

Now the Fine Print
---------------------
+ You'll have to pay for shipping. (like you didn't know that anyways)
+ $10 is based on S, M, L or XL sizes. Add $2.50 per XX-Large size shirt.
+ $10 is based on only Black the color (which, is very cool). Add $2.00 per Limited Edition Color TMW T-shirt (Brown, Red or Orange).

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.