As the title says, I'm looking for big, near stock photos of 1992-96 GSX-R600's. I have some small ones from eBay solds, but they are just not that great. The 1992-1996 GSX-R600 is kinda rare and if you have a photo of one from a magazine, brochure or even your own, please post it here (photo or link) or in our Gallery. I have everything else (thanks Suzuki!)
Why do I need them? I'm creating the next 3 big installments in our Motorcycle History Timlines Guide: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/modelhistorytimelines/
You can see I've already created the page titles and the work is to be done starting Monday. There are very few places to get GSX-R history on the internet and the GSX-R is quite the special model, it deserves a spot on Total Motorcycle.
Thanks and much appreciated!
The History of the Suzuki GSX-R600
- Page 1: 1992 to 1996 - The Rare First Suzuki GSX-R600
- Page 2: 1997 to 2000 - 2nd Generation Suzuki GSX-R600 with Suzuki Ram Air Direct
- Page 3: 2001 to 2003 - 3nd Generation Suzuki GSX-R600 with Fuel Injection
- Page 4: 2004 to 2005 - 4th Generation Suzuki GSX-R600, new look, new updates
- Page 5: 2006 to 2007 - 5th Generation Suzuki GSX-R600, completely new again
- Page 6: 2008 to 2011 - 6th Generation Suzuki GSX-R600 redesigned and with S-DMS.
- Page 7: 2012 to today - The Future Generation Suzuki GSX-R600
The History of the Suzuki GSX-R750
- Page 1: 1985 to 1987 - The First Modern Race-Replica, Suzuki GSX-R750
- Page 2: 1988 to 1989 - 2nd Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: Improving on a legend
- Page 3: 1990 to 1991 - 3rd Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: More changes including inverted forks
- Page 4: 1992 to 1995 - 4th Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: Water-cooled engine
- Page 5: 1996 to 1999 - 5th Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: Weight loss diet
- Page 6: 2000 to 2005- 6th Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: Lighter, Stronger and Faster
- Page 7: 2006 to 2007 - 7th Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: New frame and swingarm and motor.
- Page 8: 2008 to 2010 - 8th Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: Revised headlights, multi-mode power adjustments
- Page 9: 2011 to today - 9th Generation Suzuki GSX-R750: Major Redesing
The History of the Suzuki GSX-R1000
- Page 1: 2001 to 2002 - Improving on the GSX-R1100 legend.
- Page 1: 2003 to 2004 - 2nd Generation Suzuki GSX-R1000: Make it faster, lighter and handle better.
- Page 1: 2005 to 2006 - 3rd Generation Suzuki GSX-R1000: Redesigned engine and chassis
- Page 1: 2007 to 2008 - 4th Generation Suzuki GSX-R1000: Significantly updated 185hp model.
- Page 1: 2009 to 2011 - 5th Generation Suzuki GSX-R1000: Starting over from scratch.
- Page 1: 2012 to today - The Future Generation Suzuki GSX-R1000
_________________2016 Motorcycle Model Guides2015 Motorcycle Model Guides
Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.