fight live and free is an awesome thing (probably once in a
lifetime...this stuff is alwaysss 50 bucks on ppv). Any1 else been
following the show?

pd

sprocket
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by sprocket »

oh man, i saw that Shamrock fight versus that other dude. Young guy. It was on Spike. Can you believe it!? Shamrock got taken down in the first 3 minutes. I kinda had to believe he took the fall. I mean, at the time, it looked like he was getting beat on purpose. But, oh well, maybe it's time for him to pass the torch. He is 41 and the guy he fought was 30. At any rate, I think the kid that beat Shamrock is destined for really big things. He can hold his own. With a record of 19-1 after beating Shamrock, he seems sorta invincible.

Take it easy and safe riding.

Maverick33
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

#3 Unread post by Maverick33 »

I saw every episode....and like u pdevo, I also called diego and forrest. However, the Forrest vs. Stephen fight was a real toughie. Man was that a freakin' war tho! I knew diego was gonna kick the crap outa that douchebag....I can't even remember his name. Anyway, I hope they have a second season...that'd be great...but then again, they already have the "best" supposedly, so maybe they should stop here???
You only live once.

autumnwindridr
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#4 Unread post by autumnwindridr »

started watching mid-season. amateur boughts were worth pd admission. On the otherhand, Shamrock looked like he threw it and he all but admitted it in the interview when he said something to the effect of ... I was glad to fight "no-name" and if this elevates him to STAR level in the UFC then so be it... . Besides, it appeared to me that all Shamrock had to do was take a LH punch from the guy, wrap up his (L)arm and roll. Of course its a little more technical than that, but looked do-able. Shamrock must have needed some more $$$$.
my2cents.