Arizona! Stand Up...

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#21 Unread post by Wrider »

Saturday at the Pavilions? Scottsdale I'm pretty sure... Just off the 101 at the exit it closes going southbound...
Anyone? I met Shalihe74 there last Saturday, and I've met Jadien on Mill... Anybody else?
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Jadien
Elite
Elite

#22 Unread post by Jadien »

I was actually thinking the International Bike Show at UofP Stadium at the end of this month.

Anyone down?
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

2004 SV650S

Axman
Veteran
Veteran

#23 Unread post by Axman »

Well I'm up here in Kingman!

Jadien
Elite
Elite

#24 Unread post by Jadien »

Here's a link to the show I'm talking about......

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcyc ... ?id=358886

I'm thinking Sunday. Anyone interested?
Last edited by Jadien on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

2004 SV650S

Spr0ckEt
Rookie
Rookie

#25 Unread post by Spr0ckEt »

Sweet, if Zuke and I can get work off, I think we are gonna go.

racerxgirl
Rookie
Rookie

#26 Unread post by racerxgirl »

Bump....there was a trackday today at Main, went out there for a lil' while, not as many racers/riders as normal...
Hope next weekend will be a good turnout for the races, there will even be the "Game Truck" for the kids or grown up kids to go and play!
http://thegametruck.com/GTWeb/Home.html
Gate fee is only $10, and you can find a coupon in a cycle trader mag and then its only $5, kids under 12 are free!
There is a trackday on saturday, its free to come out and watch, and of course sunday is the races!
Anyone going to make it out? The weather will be perfect!! in the 80's!
Its all about the Ride!

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#27 Unread post by Wrider »

Also, there's the MMI vs. UTI drag races this weekend. I'll update tomorrow with what track they're at, but basically it's cars versus bikes... hehehe So yeah, I'm headed to that. BTW, racergirl, say hi to Shelby for me when you see him out there, he's in my class and says he knows you, rides a Gixxer 750.
Wrider

EDIT: The drags are also on Sunday at Speedworld, which is out in Surprise.
Anyway, I'm not quite sure which one I want to go to! On one hand I've got my friend from class racing at Firebird, on the other, I wanna see the cars and bikes drag out at Speedworld. Hmmm, decisions decisions...
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

racerxgirl
Rookie
Rookie

#28 Unread post by racerxgirl »

Well..Shelby had a minor crash...he lowsided, but he is ok, which is the most important thing...his bike has minimal damage, and he seemed to be in good spirits when i saw him after his crash...glad he is ok...i think he was more bummed about not making it out for more races than anything...he needed parts for his bike and didnt have a SPONSOR! which we all racers desire! :D
I think he will be back for the last round of RRSW and give it his best! I know i will!! West is my favorite track!!!
Its all about the Ride!

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#29 Unread post by Wrider »

Glad you had fun! How'd you do?
Wrider

racerxgirl
Rookie
Rookie

#30 Unread post by racerxgirl »

I had fun! Battling with the vintage racers, a few SV's, another TZ, he ended up passing me on the last turn, but his bike was a 250..mine is a 125.
My weekend didnt start out that good..gear oil was leaking out of a seal, added more oil and kept my fingers crossed...then my bike was to lean and so I had to roll of the gas a bit and not ring its neck, otherwise it might of seized and pitched me off...
There was some really good racing this weekend, lots of spectators in the stands, racers from Texas, Colorado, Cali and New Mexico all came down for the races, it was awesome! Saw some racers I have not seen in quite a while, which was cool!
Hope Shelby is doing well today, it always seems to hurt a lil' bit more the next day..even if it was a lowside....
Its all about the Ride!