Jdogs video system and more 2008

jdog109socal
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: 2010 ZX10r

Jdogs video system and more 2008

#1 Unread post by jdog109socal »

After lots of emails asking to show what equipment i use and software i finally got a video together for you all to view. I hope that this answers most of your questions.
I touched very quickly on Sony Vegas software that i use and how to upload to youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wmDPLB9FWtg

Jdog

PS. After a week in the Hospital and the removal of my GallBladder i hope to be back on the road here the 3rd week of Feb and resume filming...

Jeff
"if you ain't burning, you ain't learning"

rider71
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by rider71 »

love the vids, i log some of mine on you tube as well, not been doing them long as you, im an amerture at it, but its fun...

...i use a cyber shot by sony..its small enough to fit in my helmet... some others use the kodak 570....yours set up is cool i was thinking along of a digital recorder and small bullet cam in side my helmet...

...good idea...keep filming...get well soon...from one rider toanother..

jdog109socal
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: 2010 ZX10r

#3 Unread post by jdog109socal »

rider71 wrote:love the vids, i log some of mine on you tube as well, not been doing them long as you, im an amerture at it, but its fun...

...i use a cyber shot by sony..its small enough to fit in my helmet... some others use the kodak 570....yours set up is cool i was thinking along of a digital recorder and small bullet cam in side my helmet...

...good idea...keep filming...get well soon...from one rider toanother..
Even i had to start at some point, you will get better and better the more you do. Im still learning different tricks to better my flicks....

Jdog
"if you ain't burning, you ain't learning"