New England Miles of Smiles charity run

joblessbiker
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

New England Miles of Smiles charity run

#1 Unread post by joblessbiker »

I am writing to inform you of the Miles of Smiles motorcycle run, an event that I am participating in, and ask for your help. This is our first year and your support is greatly needed to make this a lasting tradition. This year the run will be held on Sunday July 27, 2008. Registration in the Price Chopper (exit 1 in Brattleboro VT) Parking lot from 12:00 to last bike out at 1:00.

Miles of Smiles event where the Brattleboro community comes together to show its support for Joshua, a 10year old, low income child with an unusual dental problem that will force him to endure Junior and High School without front teeth. As you probably already know, Dental Care in Vermont (hell everywhere) is at a critical point, rendering it nearly impossible for low income children to receive decent care. I remember Jr. High, and High School being dramatic enough and I had both my two front teeth. Our main goal is to get Joshua some help, and then possibly become a non-profit to help other children (possibly even adults) to get the care Vermonters so desperately need.

This will be a tri-state run covering Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. At the end of our run there will be, food, prizes, a band, and of course dancing. Attending the event will be There will be people from as far away as NYC, to our own local citizens. Each rider participating will be asked to donate $20 and $10.00 per passenger. 100 percent of the proceeds from the Miles of Smiles run will go directly to Joshua’s smile fund, which we are anticipating a non-profit status.

What we need are Donations of food and or gifts to raffle off, or just show up to ride. Please help me in this worth while cause by contributing whatever you can.

Thank you in advance for you support!

email [email protected]

(802) 254-8409