20th Anniversary Canadian Oilfield Riders poker rally

bdbetty
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

20th Anniversary Canadian Oilfield Riders poker rally

#1 Unread post by bdbetty »

Riders you are all invited to the 20th running of the Canadian Oilfield Riders charity poker rally. We think we have a great event planned for this year and we would like to encourage everyone to attend. There’s plenty of room so the more the merrier. We want to see everybody turn out so weather you’re a first time rider or a seasoned veteran, riding a scooter or a Boss Hoss you’re welcome.

This year the event will start and end at the Dogpound Rodeo Grounds. There is plenty of room for free camping and we already have plenty of people planning on coming from out of town and setting up on Friday night. There will be a do it yourself cheese burger BBQ set up with all the fixings so come on out and join us for a party Friday night and wake up where you need to be for registration.

Saturday Morning will be breakfast and registration followed by a nice back roads tour of the Sundre, Caroline Dixon Dam area and then back to the Rodeo grounds for a motorcycle rodeo, beef dinner and live band.

Sunday morning breakfast will be served to sooth all the sore heads and bodies.

Our new web site is up and running and registration and payment can now be done on line @ www.canadianoilfieldriders.ca

I look forward to seeing you all there. If you have any question call my cell or e mail me @ [email protected]