Camrose Alberta toy run Sept 21

CYNWAGON
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

Camrose Alberta toy run Sept 21

#1 Unread post by CYNWAGON »

The CMC groups of Edmonton and Wetaskiwin are organizing a group ride from Edmonton - meet more in Wetaskiwin - off to Camrose.
If anyone would like to join in let me know.

DATE: Sunday, Sept. 21, 2008

The Steel Horse Bar & Grill in New Norway is hosting a $5 "bacon and egger" from 10:00 - noon.

The start point is in the Zellers and Canadian Tire parking lot in Camrose. Zellers is again offering a 15% discount on every toy bought for the toy run (please tell the cashier before the toys are totalled).

The Toy Run parade will start at 1:00 PM (13:00)

The route will be about an hour around Camrose, ending at The House Of Thunder, where a fee lunch will be provided, courtesy of local businesses.

The toys (and CASH) donated will be collected by the Kinnettes and given to the local "Silent Santa" program.

Doris asked me to remind everyone that the little kids are usually well taken care of but we often forget that the 12 to 17 year-olds need presents too. Cash donations are always appreciated and they use the money to buy wrapping paper, tape, ribbons and bows and presents for kids to fill in any gaps in what is donated.

Remember - your toy donation should be UNWRAPPED.

I'll post meet times later if anyone is interested.
'08 Suzuki M50 Yellow & Grey (she's my bumblebee)