Motorcycle art pics

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

Hmmm...

#11 Unread post by Ryethil »

PacificShot327 wrote:At least the love letters were entertaining. :laughing:
My partner pointed it out. Has anyone thought of what these people were/are trying to get out of this pitiful attempt at anything at all. If it was money making, they didn't get any from me!! If it was some sort of malware attack, they failed miseralbly. And if it was a companion scam, they are the "real" losers here.

As for Judith, what the hell was she on anyway. I couldn't stop laughing for quite a while. If that was her purpose, God bless her for it. I'm surely not going to do it.

:dots:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: Hmmm...

#12 Unread post by dr_bar »

Ryethil wrote:
PacificShot327 wrote:At least the love letters were entertaining. :laughing:
My partner pointed it out. Has anyone thought of what these people were/are trying to get out of this pitiful attempt at anything at all. If it was money making, they didn't get any from me!! If it was some sort of malware attack, they failed miseralbly. And if it was a companion scam, they are the "real" losers here.

As for Judith, what the hell was she on anyway. I couldn't stop laughing for quite a while. If that was her purpose, God bless her for it. I'm surely not going to do it.

:dots:

If you go back and read the thread about "Love on TMW" you'll see it was an attempt to con with the "Nigerian Letter Scam" (google it if you're unaware of it...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Re: Hmmm...

#13 Unread post by Ryethil »

dr_bar wrote: If you go back and read the thread about "Love on TMW" you'll see it was an attempt to con with the "Nigerian Letter Scam" (google it if you're unaware of it...)
My version of the letter didn't have any of that as part of the Email. So she just looked like an idiot. As for actually replying to her, do I look that stupid? :laughing:

As for Reign, he was just wierd.

:roll2:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]