Riders in Ontario

dawgpound
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Riders in Ontario

#1 Unread post by dawgpound »

Me and my wife ride and are looking for other riders to join the open road with and get to know. We live in Barrie Ontario, i have been riding for a long time and my wife she started 3 years ago and getting better each year. The season is here and the time to meet people is now so if anyone is intrested in riding lets do it. I ride a 2008 HD street glide and my wife rides a V Stare 1300, it doesn't matter what you ride just as long as you ride. :lol: :) :)

green meenie
Veteran
Veteran

#2 Unread post by green meenie »

I'm riding right through the middle of dwntwn. Barrie tomorrow (Aug. 14/09).

If I see the bikes you mentioned - I'll give you a wave :motorcycle: . On my way to Coldwater just north of you for a few days (now that we finally have some decent summer weather). I may end up in Barrie for longer than I wxpext though as I'll probably get lost at some point :oops:

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#3 Unread post by Gummiente »

Hey, maybe we'll all cross paths... we'll be passing through the north end of Barrie tomorrow on our way to a rally in Irondale. Look for both of the bikes in my sig pic, I'll be riding the Ural with my dog in the sidecar and my wife will be riding my Road Glide with a black trailer hooked up to it.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

green meenie
Veteran
Veteran

#4 Unread post by green meenie »

Should have mentioned....I'll be going thorugh there in the early evening as I gotta work first :|

I'll keep my eye out anyway - never know. You sure got a hella-nice day for it though. Best weekend all summer 'round these parts. Enjoy and ride safe :thumbsup: