totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Largest Gathering of Motorcycle Enthusiasts in Oklahoma Set

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Largest Gathering of Motorcycle Enthusiasts in Oklahoma Set for June 18-28 in Sparks, OK

SPARKS, Okla., June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Motorcycle enthusiasts from across the nation will convene at the Sparks America Campground on June 18-28 to participate in a premier summer motorcycling event, Bike Week Oklahoma and Rumble at the Rally.

"Each year, this event attracts the largest gathering of motorcyclists in the State of Oklahoma. We have had riders from as far away as Connecticut travel to our Bike Week event. Even with the economy what it is, we expect 12,000 to 15,000 visitors to this year's event," says Tony Ward, owner of Sparks America Campground.

Attracting all types of motorcyclists and their friends, the week-long extravaganza includes live music from Buddy Whittington, formerly with John Mayo; Fran Cosmo, former lead singer of Boston; opening for Boston is Dustin Pittsley, Dueling Piano Guys from the great Full Moon Cafe in Tulsa; Pat Travers; Dr. Hook, featuring Ray Sawyer; opening for Dr. Hook is the Done Deal Band; and many others. Other activities include a $20,000 Poker Run, MMA Cage Fight, tent and RV camping, $1 beer Bike Games, Bike Show and nightly contests and drawings for thousands of dollars of cash and prizes.

New on Saturday, June 27 at 7:00pm is our Rumble at the Rally, featuring MMA Sanctioned Cage Fights, with special guests Chuck "ICEMAN" Liddell, WEC Lightweight Champion Jamie Varner, UFC starts CB Dollaway, Ryan Bader, Kit Cope, Spencer Fisher, Josh Neer and many more.

Mr. Ward adds, "No one ever rides away from our event with a frown on their face. The camaraderie, cash and prize drawings, and high-quality music performances ensure all who attend have a good time in a safe, non-judgmental environment. At $100 for the week, it's one of the best entertainment values around."

Gates will open at 8:00am on June 18 and run throughout the week and both week-ends until June 28. Tickets may be purchased online at www.sparksamerica.com.

About Sparks America Campground -

Sparks America Campground, located just outside Sparks, Oklahoma, has been in operation for over 10 years. The campground offers full hook-up services for RVs and campers of all types including primitive camping for those who like to "rough it." For information visit www.sparksamerica.com or call Tony Ward at 918-866-2543.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

rexdog
Rookie
Rookie

Sparks rally is a must

#2 Unread post by rexdog »

This is the rally of old. It's always a great time. Prices are always reasonable, $1.00 cold 12oz beer. There is always something to see. Plenty of great camping, music and good old biker entertainment

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#3 Unread post by Johnj »

I've partied at Sparks before. Good times. There's about 8 miles of gravel road to get there if I remember right.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

rexdog
Rookie
Rookie

Sparks, America

#4 Unread post by rexdog »

The gravel roads aren't bad. I don't think the gravel road is more than 2 miles. But however long the road is its well worth the time you'll have at this rally.